2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jimtoo

Would there be a place to dump there or nearby? Ours is only a 30 amp.

I'm pretty sure they have dump station there and I think also they have a truck that will come to your site also,,,, "I think",,there may be a charge for the truck.

This is a link to the rally thread giving a general listing of things happening during the rally. It is no where near complete, so no posting in that area please. There are also links on the rally page to other things that maybe in the planning and suggestions for other activities that may happen.

Look it over,,, it is a fun, full of information and an exciting event and you can or will stay busy the whole time your there.

Jim M

Yes, they have several dump stations. If we end up using some non-FHU sites, we may contract with a pump-out service to do a couple of pump-outs per week.

Ok. Thanks for all the input. I’m one of those people that likes to have it all figured out if I can before I head out or make big plans. Or try to anyways. 😂

jbeletti

Ok. Thanks for all the input. I’m one of those people that likes to have it all figured out if I can before I head out or make big plans. Or try to anyways. ��
That's being smart friend. Your questions are appreciated and serve to help others too. So keep them coming :)

That's being smart friend. Your questions are appreciated and serve to help others too. So keep them coming :)
Truck driver by trade so just natural to always plan ahead the best I can. Plus eases stress on my end at keast knowing what I am going/getting in to. 👍

Mark-Roberta 051995

Well, we have talked it over and have officially put this on the calendar for next year. I cannot put my time off on the work schedule until the first of the year - but I do not see a problem.

We will get there on Saturday (2 days prior to rally) and get the opportunity to stay all week. We wish we could be there all week during the pre-rally but work is prohibiting it.

Mark

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just finished the last of our “Rise N Roll” Apple Butter BBQ sauce this past weekend. Got to get out there and replenish my stock.

pegmikef

I don't know if anyone is keeping track, but Peggy and I are planning on being there two or three days before pre-rally week. We have a couple of tickets (blank states on map) we're gonna get punched on the way.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
The only problem I see here is you would probably need two busses, one to haul the ladies on the tour and a second one to haul what they will purchase back to the rally site..... I know a couple of quilters. :rolleyes:

Jim M

(and Bette is not one of them,,, thank goodness.)

Haha Jimtoo!
Mike and I will of course be there. I'm in for the quilt tour. Mike, not so much. lol

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don and Cindy will be there for all of it! Have enjoyed 2 other Goshen National Rallies! Looking forward to the Rally and seeing many of our friends!

Okay I know its too early for costs for the pre-rally but... I'm a new member, got the dates on the calendar and am trying to plan a little. What were the costs of the pre-rally tours for the 2017 rally? Cost for camping at the fairgrounds for the pre-rally time? Just looking for ballpark ideas. Spouse wants to estimate the costs before march. Thanks!!

RDsStudio59

Okay I know its too early for costs for the pre-rally but... I'm a new member, got the dates on the calendar and am trying to plan a little. What were the costs of the pre-rally tours for the 2017 rally? Cost for camping at the fairgrounds for the pre-rally time? Just looking for ballpark ideas. Spouse wants to estimate the costs before march. Thanks!!
Welcome to the Heartland family. Not sure if this will help you out but maybe you can find your answers in the 2017 National pages. It is full of information you might find interesting at any rate.
Hope to see you at Goshen 2019.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=61395&share_fid=44806&share_type=t

Be safe and well. See you down the road.

Pokiejoe

Hey all,
We are planning to head to our first National Rally next year and looking forward to it. We will be in Prosper, TX May 25 for granddaughter graduation then headed to Goshen from there. Anybody from that area going and wanting to caravan? Thanks!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don and Vickie, we'd love to caravan to Goshen with y'all. We'll be leaving a rally, probably in Arkansas or Missouri. We can meet up on the road. We'll be in touch!

Please excuse my post if it is not in the right place. The "Flyer" I saw for the Rally in Goshen, June 2019, said do NOT call the venue to register for the 2019 Goshen Rally. Where do I go to register, find out the cost, registration deadlines, and such? (Our Heartland Member Number is 4178)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Registration is scheduled to begin at noon on March 1, 2019.
Early and late stay day fees will be available at that time.
Because all event costs are not yet available the final rally fee will be posted either at registration or here on this rally discussion thread.
I suggest that you subscribe to this thread to stay current with the discussions.
To subscribe, click on Thread Tools at the top of this page then click Subscribe to this Thread.

Peace
dave