2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

pegmikef

This may be answered elsewhere, but is the registration opening at noon Central time on the first? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

jbeletti

For all those people that haven't been to the National Rally in Goshen, it might be nice to put out a brief description of HOW you register for it, not just the time.

Hi Mark - yes, we will be doing that. It won't be step-by-step through all registration screens, but it will include:
- Registration Date/Time
- Registration URL
- Links to all items that require registration so you can decide in advance

That all said, over the course of the next 30 days, a lot more info about various aspects of the rally will get posted to this forum.

mthompson

That's great Jim, I'll be looking forward to seeing that soon. Thanks for answering, and see you at the Rally. Mark

Hi Mark - yes, we will be doing that. It won't be step-by-step through all registration screens, but it will include:
- Registration Date/Time
- Registration URL
- Links to all items that require registration so you can decide in advance

That all said, over the course of the next 30 days, a lot more info about various aspects of the rally will get posted to this forum.

Alan_B

We are hoping to make this our first rally. Please include us on the rally registration info e-mail.

Paradise2

Newbies and attending this for the 1st time...please include us on any information that will help us with registration!

Thanks,
Lynette

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Newbies and attending this for the 1st time...please include us on any information that will help us with registration!

Thanks,
Lynette
You will be notified when registration is open.
Have your credit card handy. Possibly your VIN, not sure on that.

Peace
Dave

Flapper

The Wilsons from Missouri are planning on being there! Missed the last big one so excited to see old friends over there again.

carl.swoyer

Jbeletti
6/3 to 6/16
Are the above dates the rally dates? I've never been to a national rally. So what are the daily events. Is there any factory involvement? What can we expect?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

danemayer

Jbeletti
6/3 to 6/16
Are the above dates the rally dates? I've never been to a national rally. So what are the daily events. Is there any factory involvement? What can we expect?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Carl,

Take a look at this post. It's got a description, dates, and links to specific information on the many, many things going on.