2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

I’ll be there, leg or not!
It will make a nice stop,on my way to Ohio to visit family.

Great news Wayne! Also, if desired, we have some sites closer to the rally hall for those that need to be closer. If you want one of these sites, let Julie know after you register (March 2019) and register as soon as it opens :)

wino2

Great news Wayne! Also, if desired, we have some sites closer to the rally hall for those that need to be closer. If you want one of these sites, let Julie know after you register (March 2019) and register as soon as it opens :)

Thank you, Jim! I will make a note of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

when registration opens where do you make reservations at. fair grounds or owners club
Reservations for your pre-rally days (if any) and the rally itself will all be done online via a link that will be emailed and published online.

With few exceptions, rally attendees will not need to contact the Fairgrounds. The exceptions that come to mind are camping nights prior to the pre-rally or post-rally.

Lloydg

We plan to attend. We've gone to three Forest River rallies in Goshen when we had a SOB and had a blast. With our new BC now, we'll be attending the North Central rally in Ludington, Michigan and will be looking forward to the 2019 Heartland National rally. See ya'll there!!

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hey we are planning on coming. This will be our 2nd National Rally, but the first in Goshen.

Thank you

Terri/Bruce

Dan and Linda Evans would like to come to this rally. We are planning on being there on June 9th and leaving on the 16th.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Attention readers who are considering joining us at the North American Heartland Owners Rally in June 2019.

Non-club members may register to join us at this rally. Non-club members will need to be Heartland RV brand owners and cannot bring a non-Heartland RV brand to the rally.

The reason we mention this is that when it's time to start pushing emails out about registration, we only send them out to Club membership. So if you are reading this and are considering this rally and are not yet a club member, now's a perfect time to join - link.

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Attention readers who are considering joining us at the North American Heartland Owners Rally in June 2019.

Non-club members may register to join us at this rally. Non-club members will need to be Heartland RV brand owners and cannot bring a non-Heartland RV brand to the rally.

The reason we mention this is that when it's time to start pushing emails out about registration, we only send them out to Club membership. So if you are reading this and are considering this rally and are not yet a club member, now's a perfect time to join - link.

Jim

Can you post this on the Heartland RV Owners Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrzygrl64

Are there still spots available to attend this rally? If so, please put Bill and I down, we would like to attend the pre-rally also, if possible.

Thank!

jbeletti

Are there still spots available to attend this rally? If so, please put Bill and I down, we would like to attend the pre-rally also, if possible.

Thank!

Registration is planned to open for this rally around March 1, 2019. All club members will be notified by email when registration is imminent.