2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We attended a mini rally this afternoon at a rest stop on I 80 west. There were at least 8 rigs from the National rally there from the time we arrived until we left. What fun.

We attended that same mini rally!!

4b5c006267f91323ed81c7fc8568655d.jpg

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JJnVA

In followup to our Heartland Gives Back initiative, you all are amazing in the many wonderful ways you gave to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. I wanted to share this note of thank you from Kierstin Miller, CEO, RMHC:
"Thank you for welcoming RMHC into your family and your hearts. I hope I get the opportunity to see you all again when you return in 2021.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for your generosity!! I hope you all had safe and timely travels to wherever your next adventure took you." Kierstin

jbeletti

In followup to our Heartland Gives Back initiative, you all are amazing in the many wonderful ways you gave to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. I wanted to share this note of thank you from Kierstin Miller, CEO, RMHC:
"Thank you for welcoming RMHC into your family and your hearts. I hope I get the opportunity to see you all again when you return in 2021.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for your generosity!! I hope you all had safe and timely travels to wherever your next adventure took you." Kierstin

Thank you Judi for your leadership on our Heartland Gives Back initiative. You were all in from the start.

Thank you also so all the Heartlanders that gave some generously. I felt we could make our goal but never imagined we'd double it - wow!

You have touched the lives of many in Elkhart County.

Kathi-27

what to give jim and team a+ on a great rally. Super job. Can't hardly wait for the next one. thanks

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
A Big Thank You to Jim Beletti and all of the core team for hosting another fantastic National Rally. Other than the weather, it was a huge success.

Mrsfish

I know i’m Only a reader, as I have yet had the pleasure of attending a national rally...but in observation this one looks like it was a home run!! The extra power given to the team leaders really shows in the extra detail that can only come with more hands on deck. I have real respect for leadership that knows how to delegate and then get out of the way.congratulations Jim on a job well done!! Hopefully next Rally I can be one of the helpers...I would be honored.

Brenda and I had a fantastic time at our first North American Rally. We are planning on being there in 2021. It was good to meet up with family, Ron and Ann Parrish, and to see old friends, that we had first met at our first Heartland ever rally in Branson, MO, in May. We made new friends, lots of great memories. Had a great time at rally hall, food, good entertainment. Maybe in 2021 it won't rain as much. And its raining here in Crystal City, MO today. UGH
See ya's ON THE ROAD.

CoveredWagon

Yeah yeah all this well earned praise for Jim and all of the team, but come on girls and boys you need to get a grip on the weather. 😤
Oh and BTW we had a wonderful time 😎

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We have not been able to attend a National Rally yet due to that 4-letter word "work". Not even when they had the on-the-road rally in Las Vegas, NV our home state. I know what it takes to produce a Chapter rally, let alone a National one with 240+ rigs. My hat's off to Jim, Julie, Regional and chapter leaders and all the background support teams. Also the Thor management group that supports all of us and Jim's salary.

Really enjoy the posting of all the photographs posted on the forum. Even saw some western region friends in the photos, even if it was the back of their heads!! One of these years we'll make it back to Goshen.

Again, Congratulations to all,
George

jbeletti

Yeah yeah all this well earned praise for Jim and all of the team, but come on girls and boys you need to get a grip on the weather. 😤
Oh and BTW we had a wonderful time 😎

The weather sure was something. Rain, rain and more rain. We did have some periods of no rain and we appreciated that.

Fortunately, most of the rally activities were held indoors :)

CoveredWagon

The weather sure was something. Rain, rain and more rain. We did have some periods of no rain and we appreciated that.

Fortunately, most of the rally activities were held indoors :)

It was a great rally Jim thanks to everyone ,rain or shine. We preceded the shine