2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We will be there. I can't wait to get back to Rise and Roll and The Chief!!
We gotta get a like button.

2Q==

Peace
Dave

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/10/2019 to 6/16/2019

We are finally retired and will be at our First National Rally.
Sally & Dan Sullivan
We've been retired for a while but this rally always conflicted with our bi-annual family reunion. For 2019 we're planning something different for the family, so we hope to hook up with other West Coast HOC'ers to head across the country.

Jim,

Maggie and I will be there and I would like to give my Veterans brief, as well as Maggie doing Zumba. If we can get site 417 northwest. Please let us know how and to whom we pay. We will also do pre rally.

Tool958

We sure enjoyed the June 2017 Rally. Plan on making the 2019 Rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jbeletti

We sure enjoyed the June 2017 Rally. Plan on making the 2019 Rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome to hear. Even now, we work a little bit on this rally each week. Got my bus quotes in today and working on an RFQ for golf cart rentals. Hired one entertainer last month and working on another this week.

The plan is coming together!

jmarnell

Chris and I have marked it on our calendars and hope to attend our first national rally! We aren't retired yet so this will be part of our vacation plans for 2019.

cmckeever

craig j mckeever
Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread new pre rally outings

are there going to have any NEW pre rally outings there getting old

jbeletti

are there going to have any NEW pre rally outings there getting old

Nothing is planned yet. I am open to ideas though. What would you like to see/do for pre-rally touring? Thanks for any and all feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

Nothing is planned yet. I am open to ideas though. What would you like to see/do for pre-rally touring? Thanks for any and all feedback.

If they are still available, the private tours of the military, pedal cars and Studebaker collections were outstanding.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just throwing the out there, maybe a longer tour at the factory, or some more one-on-one with GMs in smaller group settings? Maybe meeting some actual assembly line workers?

Kbvols

The Notre Dame campus is an awesome place to visit/tour. It's quite impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

Just throwing the out there, maybe a longer tour at the factory, or some more one-on-one with GMs in smaller group settings? Maybe meeting some actual assembly line workers?

that would be real nice to see better how they are laid out for future repairs. gms hear are concerns first hand. see what the workers think about there work.

rdufek

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]The National New York Central Train [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Museum looks like a neat place to visit also.[/FONT]

jbeletti

The Notre Dame campus is an awesome place to visit/tour. It's quite impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did this at the last Goshen rally and it seemed to be a hit with the exception of the student chosen to lead one of the tours. I guess she was real soft-spoken and difficult to hear by our group.

This may be worth repeating. Possibly the entire South Bend tour we did in 2017 is worth repeating as it's only been done once.