2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Bummer....Wife is a teacher and last day of class is June 17th. :(:(

Crossing fingers that the 2021 Rally will be a week or two later, so those with Teachers/Students in their families can attend. :confused:

Sorry Jim - June is a busy month with Father's Day, School, Graduations, Weddings and such. No single week works for everyone. This rally will always be Father's Day week, ending on Father's Day. Plus a 1 week pre-rally.

JJnVA

These dates have been on our traveling schedule since we left the June 2017 Rally. Just like Keith & Carol, the Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be there for pre-rally and rally weeks in 2019 - our fifth North American Rally! Don't want to miss out on a very special time with old friends and new friends!

Aandaar

Victoria and I hope to attend this one. Will be our first national.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

We will be there for the pre-rally, rally and probably a couple of days earlier if we can get a space without having to move
Looking forward to it.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
This will be our first National Rally and probably our only national rally until we retire.

Rod & Kelly

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I guess we will be there since I see/hear you have me listed already in things to do for our annual “event”. Lol

jbeletti

You had me stumped for a bit on the annual "event". Then I figured out what it must have meant. I plan to swing by that one. I'd like to request someone from LA brings some Abita Turbo Dog :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
You had me stumped for a bit on the annual "event". Then I figured out what it must have meant. I plan to swing by that one. I'd like to request someone from LA brings some Abita Turbo Dog :)

Come on now lol. I will have to see what I can do. Do you want your own personal 6 pack?