QB300 questions

ddavies70

So we just purchased a QB300 and Im hoping someone in here may know the answers to my questions. First does anyone know where you point the remote for the LED's to get them to change? Every time I walk around pushing the remote to see if they change it turns the radio on/off. And yes I have verified Im not using the radio remote. :) Second as soon as you walk into the door on the left there are two switches one controls the outside light and the other I have no idea. Ive turned it on and looked everywhere. If anyone has any ideas/information it would be appreciated.

ww8q

We have a 2017 QB300, but we do not have the colored LEDs. The switches on the left, underneath the cabinets are for the slide out, the outside light, the awning and the awning LEDs.

ddavies70

Thanks for the reply. Apparently the lights on the awning are not working. After you posted this I went out and measured the voltage and toggling the switch does supply power to them they just dont turn on. Thank you for responding though I would have had no idea where to even start.