EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 10/5/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Frank, you young guys are wearing me out. We will help with something for breakfast, but have to know what the need is . We have done eggs in the past as well juice and condiments. Your call.

Mike, you could just sit back and enjoy the breakfast. You two have paid your dues at these breakfasts before. But, something simple would be a couple of packages of the breakfast gravy and we'll supply the sausage for your gravy. I could fry up a plate of crumbled sausage and you could just pour it in and stir it up. That's always a crowd pleaser. Seems like there is always plenty of food to go around. Since I'm a serious biscuit and gravy guy, you could make my day. Thanks for the interest. Look forw2ard to seeing you two again after your long trip. Again, thanks for the interest. See you at the rally.

pegmikef

Mike, you could just sit back and enjoy the breakfast. You two have paid your dues at these breakfasts before. But, something simple would be a couple of packages of the breakfast gravy and we'll supply the sausage for your gravy. I could fry up a plate of crumbled sausage and you could just pour it in and stir it up. That's always a crowd pleaser. Seems like there is always plenty of food to go around. Since I'm a serious biscuit and gravy guy, you could make my day. Thanks for the interest. Look forw2ard to seeing you two again after your long trip. Again, thanks for the interest. See you at the rally.

Sounds like a plan. Count us in! Thanks Frank.

Chippendale

Dolly told me to tell you all to put her down for a dozen or so of her scrambled Mexican Cheese Flavored Eggs.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella said she will make a Maple Breakfast Casserole. I've tried it and it's yummy.

'Lil Guy'

Just wondering who is going to be the crowd pleaser and make some fried potatoes. Gotta have them with the biscuits and potatoes.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK, Frank its official I Just added the Breakfast Extravaganza to the first page! Thanks for getting this together, I will be in for a pan of fried potatoes but I will need some of that yummy bacon grease to cook them in!

'Lil Guy'

OK, Frank its official I Just added the Breakfast Extravaganza to the first page! Thanks for getting this together, I will be in for a pan of fried potatoes but I will need some of that yummy bacon grease to cook them in!
How many quarts do you need?lol We tend to generate quite a bit of it. When we clean up, we normally just pour it out in the bed of George Speir's truck.
Looking forward to the rally.

Chippendale

How many quarts do you need?lol We tend to generate quite a bit of it. When we clean up, we normally just pour it out in the bed of George Speir's truck.
Looking forward to the rally.

Don't waste it by pouring it in the bed of my truck, I have a better idea for it. I have been thinking about starting a dog grooming service and I can use it to slick the dogs down, it will make them like each other and get along much better, no more dog fights, just a lickin good time. The first treatment will be complementary and it will be for Sweety.

'Lil Guy'

I'll bring biscuits if someone will take me to Sam's! :D

Guarantee you we'll get you to Sam's. Now that my most important items are covered, I can relax (biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes and meat) Now, just hoping threw will be enough biscuits for the cooks who usually eat last. I hate to have you put 2 biscuits in your pocket for me.lol

Ted_Dee

We called the park and made our reservations. We will arrive on 10-2 and depart on 10-7. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We haven't been back to Texas since May 1st.

pegmikef

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We haven't been back to Texas since May 1st.

Ditto, will be good to see all the Texas folks. We left Texas, 22 April and just got back the 8th of August. Did not miss the heat a bit, but now it is kind of cool and expecting rain

'Lil Guy'

Just made reservations. Arriving on the 2nd and departing on the 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Met a gentleman in Tyler that works for TrueVine Brewing Co. They do tours and serve food (Pizza Restaurant). Have bands on Fri. and Sat. Just a thought if interested, I have the contact info.
Again, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Later and have a great day.

pegmikef

Just made reservations. Arriving on the 2nd and departing on the 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Met a gentleman in Tyler that works for TrueVine Brewing Co. They do tours and serve food (Pizza Restaurant). Have bands on Fri. and Sat. Just a thought if interested, I have the contact info.
Again, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Later and have a great day.

Wonder if they do day tours. You know some of us older folk no longer can party all night . . .

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I updated the first page with some of our sponsors that are helping out with door prizes.

Frank I looked at the True Vine Brewing Co. and it looks like a neat place. You non working rally goers may have to set up a tour and tasting before I get there. I'm sure a few that traveled to every winery and brewery in the north west this summer will be glad to go with you!:)

'Lil Guy'

Jason, kind of felt out of line mentioning it. I understand it to be a nice place with a crowd on the weekend evenings. I think I could set up la tour at 11:00 AM. That's when it opens on Friday and Saturday. I could get reservations if had any idea how many would consider attending. They're supposed to have great pizzas and all of their craft beer is made on location. Get back on this subject a little later.

pegmikef

I updated the first page with some of our sponsors that are helping out with door prizes.

Frank I looked at the True Vine Brewing Co. and it looks like a neat place. You non working rally goers may have to set up a tour and tasting before I get there. I'm sure a few that traveled to every winery and brewery in the north west this summer will be glad to go with you!:)

Surely you're not referring to those of us that also did the Seneca Lake, New York Wine and Brewery tour last year are you, cause you are right we will probably go for it (especially if Frank does all the work and sets it up).

Status
Not open for further replies.