EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

With the South Texas Chapter having access to the best parts of the state, when you going to move a rally to the Hill Country instead of the Conroe KOA? Or, can any other Texas chapter use the Hill Country? Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Bandera, Hunt, Ingram area etc. Just such a beautiful location to be going to waste with so much to do and see out that way. Just a thought.
Don't have dates set yet but Debbie and I will be coming down for the rally in Conroe.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Mike, reservations made, arriving 29 Oct, departing 5 Nov.

Noted your dates and added to post #1....and it's Kelly...not Mike! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I made our reservations to arrive Monday October 29 and departing Monday November 5th.

Got you down, Mr. Coffman!

- - - Updated - - -

With the South Texas Chapter having access to the best parts of the state, when you going to move a rally to the Hill Country instead of the Conroe KOA? Or, can any other Texas chapter use the Hill Country? Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Bandera, Hunt, Ingram area etc. Just such a beautiful location to be going to waste with so much to do and see out that way. Just a thought.
Don't have dates set yet but Debbie and I will be coming down for the rally in Conroe.

We wanted to stay away from the Conroe KOA...however, T&S RVs out of Navasota has been generous enough to offer to sponsor the rally and we just couldn't refuse. They're planning a dealer open house, a big meal for the Rally attendees, providing service on site, detailing of units on site and more.

We promise...our next rally will not be able the Conroe KOA.

PS...I've add you and Debbie to the list.

'Lil Guy'

Thanks. I'll post the dates in a day or so. Can't pass on the sponsors. Really enjoyed touring the Oshkosh that was at the last rally there.

2psnapod1

Denis Van De Wiele and Beth Hammock will be there for our first rally.

Can’t wait.

Woohoo! We're glad we'll be your first rally! If you haven't already done so, you'll want to call the park and make your reservations and then if you would either PM us with your dates or reply to this thread. Looking forward to meeting you.

Chippendale

Kelly, just made my reservations with the park, will arrive on Wed. 10/31 and leave on Mon. 11/5. Looking forward to seeing all the shiny new Heartlands, hope I can remember to forget my checkbook and wallet.

2psnapod1

Kelly, just made my reservations with the park, will arrive on Wed. 10/31 and leave on Mon. 11/5. Looking forward to seeing all the shiny new Heartlands, hope I can remember to forget my checkbook and wallet.

Added your dates, George!

2psnapod1

Please add Jayne and Tom Ronchetto to the list we will be there 10/31 to 11/4. Thank you

I've added you to the list...really looking forward to meeting you!

- - - Updated - - -

We have 13 on the list and I was told that if we can get our rig count up to FORTY that Jim Beletti (Director of Owner Interests and President of the Heartland Owners Club) will attend. We really need to get Jim down to south Texas and show him a good time...don't ya think??

Remember: T&S Enterprises (#1 Landmark dealer in the Country!) out of Navasota is sponsoring this rally and has some exciting stuff planned for us:

- Dealer Open House
- Service work
- Special guests
- Giveaways
- Service discounts
- Retail discounts
- FOOD

Spread the word, folks!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Okay Michael sign us up for this one . we'll arrive on the 1st, depart on the 5th. See ya' there.:cool::cool:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great. We will put you on the list. It will be great seeing you and Marti again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Reservations made, arrive 10/29, depart 11/04.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ya down, Lin!

I've also added Gus & Debra Funderburg to the list as they told us at the Pueblo rally they were planning on joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.