EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWHI

We will arrive 11-2 Friday and depart 11-4 Sunday, this will be our first rally. Tyler White and Lauren Halliday.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Tyler & Lauren - So glad you'll be joining us! Looking forward to meeting you!

We will arrive 11-2 Friday and depart 11-4 Sunday, this will be our first rally. Tyler White and Lauren Halliday.

- - - Updated - - -

I received a message from Orrin and Jocelyn Nelson and they'll be joining us for their first rally as well!

jrabelson

We just made reservations at Lake Conroe KOA. We will be arriving on Oct.31 and leave on Nov. 5. Looking forward to another rally.
Vic & Diana Abelson plus Griffin 4 legged child.(dog)

2psnapod1

Vic & Diana - Awesome! I've added you to the list on post #1. Will you be joining us at the Funeral Museum and lunch at Sweet Tomatoes?

We just made reservations at Lake Conroe KOA. We will be arriving on Oct.31 and leave on Nov. 5. Looking forward to another rally.
Vic & Diana Abelson plus Griffin 4 legged child.(dog)

- - - Updated - - -

We've had a few inquiries as to whether or not Performance Trailer Braking would be represented at the rally and after checking with Heartland management, we've been told that it would be ok for us to provide a seminar and, for those that would like to have disc brakes or suspension upgrades done, installs done during the rally.

If you are considering upgrading your current electric trailer brakes to electric over hydraulic disc brakes please contact as soon as possible so that we can work with you to help you with your decision.

If we have enough interest in have installs done we will have an installer on site.

You can contact us at 405-626-7009 or info@performancetrailerbraking.com

alethaj

I am going to check and see if John and I can attend this rally...been a long time since we have gotten to visit with our Heartland friends..hope it works out for us...will let you know as soon as we can figure it out..

2psnapod1

We'd love to have you Althea! Just let us know!

I am going to check and see if John and I can attend this rally...been a long time since we have gotten to visit with our Heartland friends..hope it works out for us...will let you know as soon as we can figure it out..

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

But can you stand the long drive to get there? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Joan & Lowell -

What dates will you be at the park as I will add that information to the list on post #1. We're so glad you'll be joining us for your first rally. Would you like to join us for to tour the Funeral Museum and have lunch at Sweet Tomatoes?

We will be there for our first chapter rally.

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy are signed up to arrive Wednesday Oct 31st-November 5th depart. Looking forward to seeing
Judy Parker!! Said we are in site 63.

jbparker

Dave and Kathy are signed up to arrive Wednesday Oct 31st-November 5th depart. Looking forward to seeing
Judy Parker!! Said we are in site 63.

Hello Dave Glad to see you're going. And yes I will be there. Will be bringing my music to. I know you enjoyed it at the Bullard Rally that year. You and Kathy take care. See y'all later. Judy

alethaj

Reservations made today for John and I....We will arrive on Oct. 31 and depart on Nov. 4....space 82
Please add us to the museum tour on Thursday...Look forward to seeing everyone

Aletha Jeter/John Bell

- - - Updated - - -

But can you stand the long drive to get there? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andy...we gonna give it our best...in case of rain out guess we can go the 10 miles back home!! :)

AJ

2psnapod1

Awesome! I've added you to the list (attendees as well as museum) and look forward to meeting you (at least I don't think we've met...though the name is familiar)

Reservations made today for John and I....We will arrive on Oct. 31 and depart on Nov. 4....space 82
Please add us to the museum tour on Thursday...Look forward to seeing everyone

Aletha Jeter/John Bell

- - - Updated - - -

Andy...we gonna give it our best...in case of rain out guess we can go the 10 miles back home!! :)

AJ

2psnapod1

I have updated post #1 with details about the T&S Open House (Saturday 11/3 at 3:00 pm). Check it out!

Of most importance: Service work – priority scheduling all week for rally attendees subject to appts booked thru brenda@tsrvs.com prior to Oct 10 to GUARANTEE a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.