EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I will be attending this South Texas rally. I'm flying in and staying on site in a cabin. Nancy will not be with me this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Arrive: 31-Oct
Depart: 4-Nov
Site: Cabin already reserved
Museum Tour: Yes

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Though we wish Nancy could make the trip as well...we're excited you're able to join us! I've added you to the attendee list as well as the museum tour! See you soon!

I will be attending this South Texas rally. I'm flying in and staying on site in a cabin. Nancy will not be with me this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Arrive: 31-Oct
Depart: 4-Nov
Site: Cabin already reserved
Museum Tour: Yes

2psnapod1

Just a few updates:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funeral Museum Tour (just in time to finish up your Halloween experience...)

When: Thursday 11/1 - 10:00 am

Caravan to the National Museum of Funeral History (415 Barren Springs Dr, Houston, TX). $8 - $10 per person

Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (1717 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX) afterward.

Please let me know if you'd like to join us so that I can add you to the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crafting with Nancy!

When: Friday 11/2 at 10:00 am

The very talented, Nancy Anderson has, once again, agreed to spearhead a fall craft make & take project for those interested.

Details to be announced. But if you're interested, let me know as soon as possible so that Nancy has an idea of how many would like to participate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golf Anyone?

If there is enough interest Dave Seaboldt is willing to put together a golf outing for those interested.

When: Friday 11/2 at 10:00 am

Please respond as soon as possible so that Dave can get an idea how many would like to participate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope it is not too late to add 2 more folks to the list of attendees.

Elaine and I have made reservations at the KOA and will be arriving on Wednesday, 10/31 and departing Sunday, 11/04.

We will both also be attending the Funeral History Museum on Thursday, 11/01.

Elaine will attend the craft outing with Nancy on Friday, 11/02.

We would also like to attend the Navasota T&S RV outing on Saturday, 11/03.

If you need further information, please advise.

2psnapod1

Not too late! I've added you to the list on post #1. Looking forward to seeing you again!

I hope it is not too late to add 2 more folks to the list of attendees.

Elaine and I have made reservations at the KOA and will be arriving on Wednesday, 10/31 and departing Sunday, 11/04.

We will both also be attending the Funeral History Museum on Thursday, 11/01.

Elaine will attend the craft outing with Nancy on Friday, 11/02.

We would also like to attend the Navasota T&S RV outing on Saturday, 11/03.

If you need further information, please advise.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Gayle and I will be there in on 30th out on 4th put both of us down for the tour and lunch

Reservations made at the RV park
Thanks Larry

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Finally found a "Round TO-IT" and made our reservations for the rally. We'll be arriving on Oct 30 and departing on Nov 5 (assuming my new boss will let me off during that period ;)).

- - - Updated - - -

Sign us up for the museum and lunch.

jbeletti

Finally found a "Round TO-IT" and made our reservations for the rally. We'll be arriving on Oct 30 and departing on Nov 5 (assuming my new boss will let me off during that period ;)).

- - - Updated - - -

Sign us up for the museum and lunch.

"New Boss"? Sounds like a story for the rally. See you in Texas my friends!

2psnapod1

Ha! You were just going on my list, Gus! I just got a list of reservations from the campground and YOU weren't on it!

As for time off....hmmm....I don't know...you better put in some overtime and maybe your new boss will let you slide!

2psnapod1

I just received a list of those people who have made reservations with the KOA and matched it up to the list on Post #1. It the dates behind your name are in GREEN BOLD, these are the dates that the park has for your reservations. If they do not match what you thought you'd reserved, please contact the park.

If your dates are not GREEN BOLD then the park does not have a reservation for you and you will need to contact them to make reservations. Be sure to let them know that you are park of the Heartland Owners Club rally.

These people do NOT have reservations made at the Montgomery KOA. If you have changed your mind and will not be attending, please let me know so that I can adjust accordingly. If you still plan on attending call the KOA to make reservations as soon as possible.

Frank & Debbie Baker
Tyler White/Lauren Halliday
Ricky & Margaret Staley

In addition, there were several people who made reservations with the KOA but did not tell us. I have updated the list on post #1 with those names. If you are one of them or know any of them please let them know to contact me in regards to whether they want to attend the museum tour/lunch, craft class or golf outing. I believe these are all new club members (except for Ed) and they aren't aware of what they need to do and I just don't want them to fall through any cracks.

Donald ****** (sorry if this is not the correct spelling but this is what the KOA has down) 11/1 - 11/4

Lawrence Loyd 10/30 - 11/4

Norman Barnhill 10/31 - 11/4

Ed Potts 10/30 - 11/5

Helen Loosli 11/1 - 11/4

Terry Butler 11/1 - 11/4

2psnapod1

Please remember to let me know if you're planning to participate in any of the following:

Thursday 11/1 - 10:00 am

Funeral Museum Tour & Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes

Friday 11/2 - 10:00 am

Crafting w/Nancy

Friday 11/2 - 10:00 am

Golf outing

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
No for Funeral Museum Tour for both of us.
Carol will attend the Craft Class.

'Lil Guy'

We've made our reservations. Arriving on the 30th and departing on the 4th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.