Our 2018 Mallard m27

danemayer

Hi Steveandangela15,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

As a spam control feature, the forum software doesn't allow you to post pictures until you've had several posts approved by a Moderator. You have a couple more to go.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new Mallard and welcome to the forum. Just post up and say thanks for the replies and you'll only have one more nice post to be able to post your pics and enjoy the forum.. Again, congrats and enjoy your new rig. Don't be a stranger to the forum and hope to meet you down the road.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Heartland. Let the good times begin!!!

Think about bringing that new rig to one of the HOC rallies near you. There is one in VA, MD, NJ, DE etc.

Enjoy and safe Travels.

Last edited:

'Lil Guy'

Thanks you guy's. Look forward to the info and wisdom from the owners on this forum.

You know, the best part of owning a Heartland product is that you 're now eligible to join the HOC and meet people who share your passion for the RV lifestyle. I believe it is free now. Attend a few rallies and you can start putting faces to the names you see and meet here on the forum. Really a great bunch of people with vast amounts of knowledge and are more than happy to share it with all who ask. If you like good food(lots of it), an occasional cocktail, good comradery, great people and a little BS, then joining the HOC is a no brainer. We've traveled up your way and attended some of the rallies there and they know how to have a good time.
Again, congrats and hope to meet you down the road.

One of the moderators is watching you closely so make sure to watch your spelling and grammar. He goes by the call sign of Cookie and can be tough at times. He made me wait for 500 posts before I could post a pic on this site. If I hadn't met him at a rally and threatened to let the air out of his tires, I probably still couldn't fully use this forum.

On a serious note, make sure to check out the HOC and get to know the people here. You won't be sorry and they have fun up your way at the rallies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
One of the moderators is watching you closely so make sure to watch your spelling and grammar. He goes by the call sign of Cookie and can be tough at times. He made me wait for 500 posts before I could post a pic on this site. If I hadn't met him at a rally and threatened to let the air out of his tires, I probably still couldn't fully use this forum.
Hmm, I know where you live.
See you in a couple weeks.

Peace
Dave