Running Cables In Thde T31 Underbelly

BoisDogs

I want to run a #2 wire set from the batteries to the T31 garage through the underbelly to run the winch I want to use. How hard is it to drop the chloroplast and run cables in the underbelly? I have heard the driver side is less cluttered as the LP for the kitchen and water heater run down the passenger side. Any input appreciated.

hoefler

Personaly, I would install a battery in the garage near the winch location and use the shortest cable I could to the winch. The use a #10 wire to keep charged or a battery maintainer at the battery.

Oregon_Camper

I ran cable from front to back to power my new flood lights (click here to see video). I ran the wire down the door side. Had to drop the underbelly, which is a HUGE pain the the butt....but worth it in the end, as wires are now protected.

Do yourself a huge favor and get (or borrow) a creeper. Make the job much easier. :cool:

BoisDogs

Thanks for the replies. I decided to go with a small deep cell battery and charger instead of trying to get the #2 wires and circuit breaker in to the already jammed up battery boxes. I tested the winch with the battery and it works very well.