rallies//meet some people

hopefully can do some rallies,meet some people,owners of bighorns,,,keep my trap shut and my opions to my self...have some fun;);););).set them lawn chairs out and put the awnings out and fire the bbq up...thats what we invested this for..some fun times...bill and sally.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Bill,

Couple of ideas for you.

1. Join the Heartland Owners Club for free: link

2. Review the upcoming rallies by clicking on the Events button on the upper navigation bar or each forum screen to find rallies that interest you. Click on them to be taken to the rally thread to learn more and lean how to sign up

'Lil Guy'

Like Jim said, join the HOC and attend some of the rallies with people that share your passion for the lifestyle. Lot more fun putting out those chairs with others around a campfire. Hope to meet you down the road.

danadlong

I'm so glad I found this thread! I just bought my first travel trailer yesterday and can't wait to hit the road on our first trip! It's just me and my two girls but we are so excited!
;););)

jimtoo

I'm so glad I found this thread! I just bought my first travel trailer yesterday and can't wait to hit the road on our first trip! It's just me and my two girls but we are so excited!
;););)

Hi danadlong,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.
Jim M

davebennington

When you go to a Heartland Rally whether it be Chapter, Region, or National Rally, remember you have 2 things in common right away.

You have a Heartland rig and you like camping.

dave

jbeletti

Hi danadlong - we'd love to meet you and the girls at one of our rallies. What area are you in?
I rarely quote myself :) but I see your club member application has come through. Welcome in advance to the Heartland Owners Club South Texas Chapter. Soon, your club membership number will be assigned and you will being hearing from Club HQ and your Chapter Leader.