ATF: Bighorn - Exterior

Just got our 2017 BH 3270RS in October. We have less than 3000 miles on it and only on our first trip (2mos). We also purchased the exterior protection package as part of our deal. We have noticed that the front cap ram decals are already peeling off and decals are starting to lift at the tips of the flare decals on the sides. Lastly there seems to be parts of the side decals missing.

We've only had this rig five months. This isn't supposed to happen.

jimtoo

Hi PABobNYJan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have you contacted your dealer and made arrangements to have it looked at? That is the first thing you need to do. I'm sure the protection package is through your dealer and not the factory.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club, it free. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi PABobNYJen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

What exactly is the "exterior protection package" that you bought? Is that something the dealer applied to the exterior?

Hi PABobNYJen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

What exactly is the "exterior protection package" that you bought? Is that something the dealer applied to the exterior?

I think the bigger issue is that we've only had this for 5 months and the decals are peeling and it's missing a part of the decals. I just noticed that part while looking at another Bighorn.