For Skiers who are active/retired military

danemayer

Vail Resorts has announced a $99 "Military Epic Pass" for skiers who are active/retired military and dependents for next season.

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/sp...ounces-99-epic-military-pass-on-sale-march-6/

unlimited access to Vail Resort, Beaver Creek Resort, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge Ski Resort, Park City, Keystone Resort, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Wilmot, Afton Alps and Mt. Brighton.

Skiers heading for Breckenridge and Keystone in Summit County, CO can take their RVs to Tiger Run Resort. Monthly winter rates for RVers are heavily discounted.

For reference, a Summit Value Pass for Breckenridge, Keystone and A-Basin is around $500 now.

B

BouseBill

Good on them!! Read the article for all the information, they have specials for all classes of military folks, from retired to veterans. ;)

212Pilot

Thanks for posting this. I usually ski at Alta, UT or in the back country. $99 is about the same as a day pass at many resorts. The list of resorts that the Epic Pass is good for has some of my bucket list resorts on it. I am in.