SOLVED: North Trail - Unknown Switch

CruzTerri

WE have a North Trail 22FBS Caliber edition, on the upper cabinet just inside on left of the door, there are some switches. There is one switch that we can't figure out (or remember) what it does or what it is for. Thank you.

danemayer

Re: ATF: North Trail - Unknown Switch

It might be for a switched outlet on the front of the trailer, on the doorside. If you wanted to plug in a string of lights, the interior switch would allow you to turn them on and off without going outside.

CruzTerri

Wow, thank you. I don't think we would have even thought that. Glad to know that outside outlet can be switched off. Thank you again. We'll give it a test. :) We are still learning our trailer. We've had it since November 3rd, got the Truck in January. Hitch will be installed in a couple of weeks. Working full-time does that to you. We are anxious to get things together and get out and about. Next major item is to get either a mattress topper or new mattress :)

CruzTerri

Here's a picture of the switches. The two on the right, middle one is the outside or "porch" light; the far right is the inside overhead lights. We tested the outside outlets and the far left switch didn't make a difference. So we're still looking to figure out what the far left switch does.

Attachments

• unknown switch.jpg
    unknown switch.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 60

Power247

Do you have led strip lights attached to the awning roller?

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

almost certainly awning lights. I have the same set up on my trail runner

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CruzTerri

Thank you all. Right now we're not able to open the awning due to a tree. We do have led lights and a remote that we can use to change their color. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CruzTerri

Yes, it was the awning lights We thought that they turned off/on with the remote, now we see that it's like a master switch :) Thank you all so very much!!