How has your Terry Classic been??

Hey everyone! I have started doing more digging into the Terry Classic on here and on Facebook forums and I am starting to get worried. I am seeing people post about a lot of issues. (Mostly on the older version with red only in the back) Does anyone here have one of the newer units with the red strip going all the way to the front and have NOT had major issues? I feel kind of silly for asking as I know the negatives always get bad press but reading comments around the net and reviews on Heartland in general has got me worried. I need some good stories to balance things out. Thanks

danemayer

Hi tomhall1776,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a pretty active group of Terry owners on the forum, but they've been a little quiet recently. That may just be because it's winter. But hopefully some of them browse the forum during the winter and can balance things out for you.

B.Arnel

Big Papa
We just purchased a 2018 V21 with the red strip going all the way down the side. We have taken it out once (High Point NC) and we had ZERO issues with our new rig. Matter of fact, we were very pleased! Going to the SE Rally in Stone Mt GA. in April, hopefully we will have the same experience. Oops, now that that i am thinking about it, we did have an issue with one of the lug nut caps coming off when i was checking the lug nuts for tightness. I am going to replace all of the lug nuts, ones w/o cheap caps!!

B.Arnel

Big Papa
Hey everyone! I have started doing more digging into the Terry Classic on here and on Facebook forums and I am starting to get worried. I am seeing people post about a lot of issues. (Mostly on the older version with red only in the back) Does anyone here have one of the newer units with the red strip going all the way to the front and have NOT had major issues? I feel kind of silly for asking as I know the negatives always get bad press but reading comments around the net and reviews on Heartland in general has got me worried. I need some good stories to balance things out. Thanks

The only other problem i have with it is; we don't get to use it as much as we would like due to this awful thing called WORK