Welcome new Oklahoma members for March 2018

Pokiejoe

Re: Welcome New Members-Oklahoma Chapter

Welcome to another OKIE got to love them all come on out to New Mexico some time!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome New Members-Oklahoma Chapter

Please help me welcome new members Gerald and Gina Rounsaville to the Oklahoma chapter of the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

LBallard

Please help me welcome new members Gerald and Gina Rounsaville to the Oklahoma chapter of the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Oklahoma Heartland chapter, from Oklahoma City.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jeff Weaver to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Marty Lilley to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lawton and Judy Brightwell to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Micky and Lacee Ballard to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Abear79

Please help me welcome new members Micky and Lacee Ballard to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Todd and Paula Ostrum to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

sgtstinger

Thanks! Paula and I are excited to now own a Landmark! Any of these forums that I should keep an eye on to help us out?

Thanks!

Todd

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Brian and Michelle Burns to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Warren and Daniel Franks & Ron and Ann Humphrey to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Tyler Sam to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to thefamily. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information andall willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Lloyd and Edwina Keller to the Oklahoma chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.