New Member Introduction

Hi, I am a new member and my name is Frank. I am from Council Bluffs. Any members in the CB area?

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi frankmj452,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. One of the best way to meet others in your area is to join the fun at a local or regional rally. Check out the EVENTS tab at top of page to see what's coming. Then jump over to the Club Info page and sign up. Membership is free.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and family. Don't be a stranger to the site and congrats on your rig. Hope to meet you down the road.
One Frank to another.lol

jimtoo

Hi frakmj452,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.
Jim M

Carrie

Hi this is Loren and Carrie from Placerville CA. We currently have a Fuzion 5th wheel, but are in the market for a tow behind toy hauler since we bought 2 UTVS that can't be transported in our 10' garage. So far we like the T322 and T31. Pro and cons on both? We are wondering how your torque TH is holding up. Any issues? Have any issues been handled well by heartland/repair company ? Input would be greatly appreciated.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
As the North Central Regional Director which includes Iowa welcome to the forum and club. Hope to see you at one of our rallies.