New Prowler Lynx Owner

My husband and I have owned travel trailers for the past 28 years, unfortunately he passed away in 2016 so I decided to downsize as I want to continue camping with my family and friends. I looked for a long time to find the perfect floor plan that was just what I wanted and decided on a 2017 Prowler Lynx 18LX. I have only gotten to use it twice since purchasing it in September of 2017 but I plan on using it quite a bit this summer.
Excited In Texas!

TylerG

My husband and I have owned travel trailers for the past 28 years, unfortunately he passed away in 2016 so I decided to downsize as I want to continue camping with my family and friends. I looked for a long time to find the perfect floor plan that was just what I wanted and decided on a 2017 Prowler Lynx 18LX. I have only gotten to use it twice since purchasing it in September of 2017 but I plan on using it quite a bit this summer.
Excited In Texas!
My sister and BIL just bought the same floorplan here in Alberta Canada! Wonderful layout!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

davis2

Excited In Texas!

We traded in a 25LX last year to upsize. The 25LX was larger than the 18LX, but both are nice units. I really like the Prowler Lynx series.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome all of you guys to the Heartland family!

Hope you enjoy your Prowler's as much as I do mine!

By the by...if you guys are on Facebook there is a Prowler Facebook page and you can find a link to it in my sig line below.

And, if you haven't yet, you can use the link at the top of this page and check out the Heartland Owners Club (HOC).

We all have a bunch of fun at the rallies!

I'm going to one in Albuquerque in two weeks!

Can't wait!

ProwlerLogo-P1000373.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Welcome MommaSnuff to the forum and family. Congrats on your new Prowler. Hope to see ou down the road.

John, see ya in a couple of weeks. Got the FB?