• Polo/Golf Shirt

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • T-Shirt

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I am beginning to look into ideas for the rally regarding tshirts/shirts. I am looking into light windbreakers, Polo/golf shirts or regular T Shirts. Please cast your votes by April 3rd and the majority will be the winner.

jnbhobe

If the windbreaker is full zip I vote for that, if not I like the golf shirt. If it ever quits snowing !!!!

Rottiesmom

If the windbreaker is full zip I vote for that, if not I like the golf shirt. If it ever quits snowing !!!!

Yes the windbreaker would be a full zip. I hope it does too for you guys up north. Now that we are in the middle of March hopefully the Lamb will appear and send the Lion packing LOL

Rottiesmom

Just a reminder for those who have not voted yet the poll will close on 4/3/18 and majority will decide on item. Come and cast your votes!

HOOKERUP

Great thanks hope you guys are staying warm up there trying to send you some sunshine to melt the snow

- - - Updated - - -

Great hope you and Linda are doing well
Hello to you and Jim. We are leaving Fl. Tomorrow to NJ. Will see you both at the rallies.

Rottiesmom

One more week to go folks to vote cast your ballot to express your choice of item remember the majority will rule. I'm still waiting on the cost breakdown from one company I am looking into.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
One more week to go folks to vote cast your ballot to express your choice of item remember the majority will rule. I'm still waiting on the cost breakdown from one company I am looking into.

We like windbreakers too. I can't fit any more tee shirts in our drawers! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk