ATF: Cyclone - 2013 Used Cyclone 3800 HD- bathroom question

Nesterk

Hi all! I just recently purchased a used 2013 Cyclone 3800. Many things were taken out of the camper and I've been able to replace them, however in the main bathroom between the two doors, the lower part of the wall was removed and I can't figure out what went there, whether it be a vanity, shelving, etc. If anyone knows, please shoot me a message! Since this is my first post, I'm unable to provide pictures as my post needs to be approved, so please let me know if there is a way to upload them?

danemayer

Hi Nesterk,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

To prevent spam, the forum software requires a few posts before allowing pictures to be posted directly. In the meantime, if you post the pictures to Google Drive, or a photo site, you can link to them.

Nesterk

rocrider50

Thank you for the reply! I have been looking all over the internet for pics of what went there and saw that, but was hoping I could find someone with a 3800 that could tell me exactly what goes there. Maybe I'll have to contact Heartland. Thanks again!

I have a 2017 3800 but that is were my toilet goes. Not much help.

vakthund

Hi all! I just recently purchased a used 2013 Cyclone 3800. Many things were taken out of the camper and I've been able to replace them, however in the main bathroom between the two doors, the lower part of the wall was removed and I can't figure out what went there, whether it be a vanity, shelving, etc. If anyone knows, please shoot me a message! Since this is my first post, I'm unable to provide pictures as my post needs to be approved, so please let me know if there is a way to upload them?

I have a 2013 3800. Nothing goes there. My wall between the doors is angled inside (curved on the outside). Perhaps a mod by the previous owner?

jimtoo

My bathroom in my BH 3670 is exactly like that and nothing is there. I think it is a panel that gave access to the wiring for switches for the bedroom lights on the other side of the wall.

Jim M