New member and new owner 2018 BH3760EL

JMS1963

We just purchased a brand new 2018 BH3760EL and we pick it up April 13th 2018. Can't wait as we will be living in it full time. I am open to any suggestions or recomendations.

esscobra

Hello and welcome-

my 3760 just turned a year old- I added auto sat dish on roof, gas generator,tv in bay for outdoor , dimmers- and in process of adding light switches so don't have to go into pantry - upgraded tvs and made more room I basemet- and soon t have even more and a solar setup- let me know if you have any questions- also put some foam or pillows on either side of oven to protect the cabinets/drawers during travel.

jimtoo

Hi JMS1963,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and family. Congrats on your new purchase. Make sure to do a good walk thru when you close on it and don't forget that the best part of owning a HL rig is you are now eligible to join the HOC. It's free so make sure to take advantage of it. Safe travels and hope to meet you down the road.

rbigler

Hello and welcome-

my 3760 just turned a year old- I added auto sat dish on roof, gas generator,tv in bay for outdoor , dimmers- and in process of adding light switches so don't have to go into pantry - upgraded tvs and made more room I basemet- and soon t have even more and a solar setup- let me know if you have any questions- also put some foam or pillows on either side of oven to protect the cabinets/drawers during travel.

We just retired and bought a 2018 3760 and a Ram 3500 turbo diesel to tow it. We love it but the LED's are too bright. What dimmer switch did you use? Thanks,
Rick

esscobra

Search under item 3 below on camping world - also look for extra 10-or 15% coupon coders- sometimes they have them on ebay- if you are goodsam member you get free shipping- these match the other switch style exatly and work well - they are the diamond brand - the first one I put on lights over bed- then bedroom , and then over theater seats and couch- next is for the table lights and the ones in kitchen slide as well as the main room lights- I also used the switch from bed lights and installed on wall below thermostat for the entry/hall area lights so I don't have to hurry and open pantry to turn on lights- with coupon from email from camping world last time I ordered they got down to 40 each- well worth investment - 6+ months no issues- no noise or flickeringLED Strip Lighting, Light Dimmer - BlackCatalog Item # 77564Pulse wave modulation dimmer allows complete dimming of any LED compatible bulb or fixture.Comes with on/off button and slide function for full to 10% light output. Can work up to 30 lights in one series. 12 volt, 3 wire, UL, CSA approved and made in the USA. Black color$65.99 REGprice$48.72 SALEpriceYou save 26% over the regular price. SAVE $17.27 (26%)