Welcome New Members - Arkansas Chapter

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Lisa Rowland & Harold Ausbrooks to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome Lisa and Harold!

You will find loads of information here, and meet many new friends at rallies. Enjoy!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Michael Gallo and Charlotte Dunlap to the Arkansas chapter. At this time, there is no Chapter Leader for the state of Arkansas but we hope to meet Michael and Charlotte at a rally that is convenient for them. Perhaps the National rally in June in Goshen Indiana?

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Chris and Jessica Poague to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Chris and Jessica at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Kurt Deschler to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Kurt at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Linda and Jeff Turnbough to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Linda and Jeff at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member to the Arkansas chapter. Justin Ross is the latest to join the club in the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Justin at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members LaVeta and Scott Key to the Arkansas chapter. Although we don't currently have an Arkansas Chapter Leader, we hope to meet LaVeta and Scott at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gerald and Sara Russell to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Gerald and Sara at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jason and Danielle Chenault to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Jason and Danielle at a rally soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Michelle Peck to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Michelle at a rally soon.