Welcome New Members - Arkansas Chapter

jimtoo

Re: Welcome New members-Arkansas chapter

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jimtoo

Re: New Member-Arkansas chapter

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Welcome new Arkansas members for March 2018

Please help me welcome new members Chris and Jessica Davis. Hope to meet you at a rally soon.

jayc

Welcome New Members-Arkansas Chapter

Please help me welcome new members of the Arkansas Chapter of the HOC:

Rob and Lynn Sargeson

We hope to meet you at a rally soon!

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Re: Welcome New Members-Arkansas Chapter

Rob and Lynn, welcome to the club.

Billy Summit
Arkansas Chapter Leader

dbbls59

Welcome to the Arkansas chapter. I'm in Prairie Grove.

jayc

Please join me in welcoming new members to the Arkansas Chapter of the HOC.

Michael and Kim Talbot

We hope to meet you at a rally soon.

bsummit

Welcome to the Heartland owners Club. I am the Arkansas Chapter Leader of the club and letting you know that if you need anything I am here to assist you. I would also like to invite you to our rally this year and each year in May. This year the date's are 4th, 5th and 6th. It would give you a chance to meet other members and get information and ideas. The regional leader will be here also. The rally will always be here at the Ozark RV Park in Mountain View. I am a host here at the park. To get the details go to the Forum and click on events at the top of the page and scroll down to the Arkansas listing. My phone is 870-917-9297 if you need any help. Looking forward to see and meet y'all.

jayc

Welcome New members-Arkansas chapter

Please help me welcome new member Lonnie McCoy to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

Pokiejoe

Welcome Lonnie bring your self out to New Mexico and see the Southwest.

bsummit

Welcome Lonnie. If you can make it, the Arkansas rally at the Ozark RV Park in Mountain View will be May 4/5/6. Would love to meet you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Jon Rardin to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet you t a rally soon!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Terry Adams to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Daniel and Cindy Stalnaker to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lynn and Brian Nutt to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

bsummit

Welcome Lynn and Brian Nutt to the club. If you have any questions about the club please contact me. I am the Arkansas chapter leader.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Pat Scott to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet the at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Cheryl Scroggins to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to see her at a rally soon.