Welcome New Members - Arkansas Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome New Members-Arkansas Chapter

Please help me welcome new members Nathan and Kathleen Crouch to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new member Andrew Matthews to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Curtis and Carrie Swarts to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Tami Bever to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member R A King to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet R A at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Johnny and Teresa Gravett to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member William Oliver to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet William at the Arkansas chapter rally in May.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ed and Donna Soper to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Linda and Ken Gutierrez & Pablo Castillo to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Larry Lovendahl and Jennifer Irwin to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Todd and Debra Luedtke to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Jane Stevens to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Mark and Jane at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jon and Fonda Logsdon to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Jon and Fonda at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Sherry Pfaffenberger to the Arkansas chapter. Although they have missed the Arkansas rally for this year, we have new Chapter Leaders that are planning next years event. Hope to meet them there.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members William and Eva Reed to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Please help me welcome new members David and Sherry Pfaffenberger to the Arkansas chapter. Although they have missed the Arkansas rally for this year, we have new Chapter Leaders that are planning next years event. Hope to meet them there.
Welcome to the club David and Sherry.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

bsummit

Please help me welcome new members William and Eva Reed to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.
Welcome to the club, William and Eva.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Wayne and Doreen Shewmaker to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Wayne and Doreen at a rally soon.

bsummit

Please help me welcome new members Wayne and Doreen Shewmaker to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Wayne and Doreen at a rally soon.
Welcome to the Club, Wayne and Doreen.