Welcome New Members - Arkansas Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member August Brewer to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet August at a rally soon.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome August to the club, if I can be of assistance please contact me.

Billy

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark Wilson and Elizabeth Jones to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Mark and Elizabeth at a rally soon.

bsummit

Please help me welcome new members Mark Wilson and Elizabeth Jones to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Mark and Elizabeth at a rally soon.
Welcome Mark and Elizabeth to the club. If I can be of any assistance please contact me

Billy Summit

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jim and Terri Rudd to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Jim and Terri at a rally soon.

bsummit

Welcome to the Club Jim and Terri. If I can be of any assistance to y'all please contact me.

Billy Summit

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Daniel Sample to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Daniel at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kerii and Brian Cater to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Kerii and Brian at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter, Keri and Brian. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We highly recommend attending a rally if you have the opportunity. You will make many new friends and enjoy fellowship with a great group of people.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dwight and Karen Isenhower & Sherry and Donald Stephens to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter Dwight, Karen, Sherry and Donald. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We highly recommend attending a rally if you have the opportunity. You will make many new friends and enjoy fellowship with a great group of people.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bruce and Gail Allen to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Bruce and Gail at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter, Bruce and Gail! If we can help you with anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Hopefully you will be able to join us at the Arkansas Rally in May!

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! More Arkansas Chapter members. Welcom Lavon and Dawn. If we can help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you at the Arkansas Rally in May!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lavon and Dawn Bontrager to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kristen and Clint Brown to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Kristen and Clint at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Kristen and Clint Brown to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Kristen and Clint at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter, Kristen and Clint. If we can help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our chapter rally is scheduled for May; we hope you will be able to join us for food, fun and excellent fellowship!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert J (Butch) and Susan Hammack to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Robert J (Butch) and Susan Hammack to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter, Butch and Susan. We hope you’re able to join us at the rally in Eureka Springs next May. Rally’s are a fun way to meet new people; and there’s food!! Let us know if we can help with anything.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Nick and Sallie Zazal & Michael Corn to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.