Welcome New Members - Arkansas Chapter

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Nick and Sallie Zazal & Michael Corn to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter Nick, Sallie and Michael. If we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have planned the Arkansas Chapter Rally for May of 2020, and hope you will be able to join us.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Marc and Jil Blacksher to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. The next Arkansas rally is scheduled for May 7-10th in Eureka Springs.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Marc and Jil Blacksher to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon. The next Arkansas rally is scheduled for May 7-10th in Eureka Springs.

Welcome Marc and Jil!! We hope you will be available for the Arkansas rally in May, if not; try to make one somewhere. You will meet lots of interesting people and learn so much.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard Measels and Susan Tabor to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Richard and Susan at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Floyd and Dana Venable to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Floyd and Dana at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Floyd and Dana Venable to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Floyd and Dana at a rally soon.

Welcome Floyd and Dana! Hopefully the world will return to normal soon, and we will all be able to get together for a great time.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Laurie and Jim Bowers to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Patrick and Jeanette Gleason to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Patrick and Jeanette at the next Arkansas rally when they begin again.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Patrick and Jeanette Gleason to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Patrick and Jeanette at the next Arkansas rally when they begin again.

Hey Patrick and Jeanette! Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter. Echoing, what Jay said; we do hope to meet you at a rally soon. In the meantime, if we can help in any way; just send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Thomas and Leigh Griffin to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Thomas and Leigh at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members Thomas and Leigh Griffin to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Thomas and Leigh at a rally soon.

Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter! You will find tons of information on this forum and make many friends at any rally you attend. Hope to get back to the rallies soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Steven Rutherford, to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet Steven at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member to the Arkansas chapter, Don Taylor. We hope to meet Don at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome a new member to the Arkansas chapter, Don Taylor. We hope to meet Don at a rally soon.

Welcome Don! As Jay stated, we do hope to meet you at a rally soon. You will find a wealth of information on this forum and meet lots of great people as well.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the Arkansas chapter:

Rick and Cindi Reynolds
Michael and Cindy Haynes

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

WitnessProtection

Please help me welcome new members to the Arkansas chapter:

Rick and Cindi Reynolds
Michael and Cindy Haynes

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

Welcome Rick, Cindi, Michael and Cindy. Hopefully, sometime soon, the world will reopen and we can have a rally to celebrate and get acquainted. In the meantime, if you have any questions, let us know.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Lisa Rowland & Harold Ausbrooks to the Arkansas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.