Remove TV in 427 Road Warrior

david-steph2018

We have a 2018 427. I am trying to hook up the HDMI cable and others to the back of the tv above the fireplace. Question is how do you remove the tv to get to the back of the tv?
Any advice from those before me.

Last edited by a moderator:

dingram9

We are having the same problem with the patio TV on our Torque T32. We can't for the life of us figure out how to unmount it, from the brace. to get to the HDMI port! Help! Thanks

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
safety-screw.jpg

You have to loosen the two screws labeled safety lock. On some of the TV's this is a major PIA. I had to use a cable extension for screw driver bits.

Brenn

That’s what ours is like too in our 2017 427.If you have a Summit TV like ours, recommend two people, ours is heavy and in difficult position. We really hate that TV as there is no place to hook up our surround sound to it. Of course we tried to get help from Dealer and Heartland and they have not diagramming of it. So we are looking to get another tv and one of those TV mount that comes down so we’re not always tilting our heads to the ceiling. As for the one outside, we had to ad extra wiring for our satellite as they wired ours backwards. We had our Dish guy come to help us figure out what we thought we were doing wrong. Well, wasn’t us. Good luck to all.