RW 427 Imput please

I am looking at purchasing a 2018 RW 427, this will be my first "luxury" coach, as i have only had low end travel trailers before, can anyone tell me what they think of theirs and if they would purchase this unit again?

hboy1

I don't have this model but thought I would recommend the heartland Road Warrior Owners facebook group to you. You can join as a guest while you are shopping. That model is popular. I think you may find good feedback there. Lots of 427 owners.

I'm pleased with my RW. I came from 2 prior lower end travel trailers before. I think it's fair to say that while it is marketed as a "luxury" trailer, you would want to go into the purchase expecting some of the same pitfalls as any rv. I think the luxury piece is with some of the finishes or options being superior to lower/mid range campers. The auto level, tank heaters, and generator were appealing for us. Seems like the more "luxury" the more chance for extra maintenance or failures..

david-steph2018

We own a 2018 427. We have only been out 3 times in it since we bought it in Oct 2017. But we do really love the unit. As far as issues goes, only issue we know about right now is trying to get the satellite to hook up. You will find it is a great unit and the difference between this and a low end unit is like night and day.
As far as problems, yes there will be issues with things but you can except issues with all rvs, no matter what brand if it is mass produced. Keep in mind that the equipment they put on this unit is the same equipment used in other brands, looking at stoves, fridges, water heaters, etc...
Would we buy it again, yes. Would we buy it from the same dealer, yes. Are we sorry we bought it? Just sorry that we can't use it right now because of the weather in Ohio. We retire in 14 months at which time it will be used allot more.

TxRoadWarrior362

I don't have this model but thought I would recommend the heartland Road Warrior Owners facebook group to you. You can join as a guest while you are shopping. That model is popular. I think you may find good feedback there. Lots of 427 owners.

I'm pleased with my RW. I came from 2 prior lower end travel trailers before. I think it's fair to say that while it is marketed as a "luxury" trailer, you would want to go into the purchase expecting some of the same pitfalls as any rv. I think the luxury piece is with some of the finishes or options being superior to lower/mid range campers. The auto level, tank heaters, and generator were appealing for us. Seems like the more "luxury" the more chance for extra maintenance or failures..

I ditto what hboy1 says. Lots of good Road Warrior info on the Heartland Road Warrior Facebook page. Hope to see you there soon!