sleeper couch less than 32 inch deep, that will fit behind rear slides

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wanted, sleeper couch less than 32 inch deep, preferably in tan or brown pleather. Looking for one that will fit behind my rear slides at the back of the coach. Somewhere in the mountain or Pacific region would be best. thanks, Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Trace, if you are just looking for a replacement this wont help, but if you just need a sleeper sofa to fit back there I may have a solution for you.
Last summer I purchased a theater seating unit that I knew would only fit where the sleeper sofa sat. So I got rid of the recliners that used to live in the back and put the theater seat where the sofa was.
Then in order for the sofa to be in the back I flip the sofa on its back and remove the four feet. An easy job with a drill driver and deep well socket. I then use the tie down straps that used to hold the rocker recliners to hold the sofa in place.
This works great for me and it may work for you.

Peace
MacGyver

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace, if you are just looking for a replacement this wont help, but if you just need a sleeper sofa to fit back there I may have a solution for you.
Last summer I purchased a theater seating unit that I knew would only fit where the sleeper sofa sat. So I got rid of the recliners that used to live in the back and put the theater seat where the sofa was.
Then in order for the sofa to be in the back I flip the sofa on its back and remove the four feet. An easy job with a drill driver and deep well socket. I then use the tie down straps that used to hold the rocker recliners to hold the sofa in place.
This works great for me and it may work for you.

Peace
MacGyver

Dave,
Thank you I will try that by first measuring the height of our couch. Before I even read to the bottom of your post I was thinking MacGyver, LOL. Trace

kkamshop

I have been looking at Serta RTA sofas on Wayfair, but I don't think any of them were sleepers. There were some that were 32 inches deep however, which is what I need as well.