lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Just a reminder, don’t wait too long to make your reservations
at Lazydays. We have 10 sites blocked off but they have told me
they will keep adding as long as there is room. But I would call sooner
than later.
Linda

DebiMac

Hi, Linda. John (Jmac) and I will arrive 1/14 & stay until 1/20. Made reservations at Lazy Days.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Linda and Walter, we have snuck in under the wire with reservation at LazyDays. Will arrive 1/14 and depart 1/21.
Was given site #239.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Reservation made 2 weeks ago, my computer wouldn't let me post a reply here. We will arrive at Lazy Days the 14th and depart the 21st.

If you still need to fill spots during the show, we are available to fill whatever empty spots you need.

Kevin

lindaw

Reservation made 2 weeks ago, my computer wouldn't let me post a reply here. We will arrive at Lazy Days the 14th and depart the 21st.

If you still need to fill spots during the show, we are available to fill whatever empty spots you need.

Kevin

Thank you Kevin and Nelly
Linda

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Linda, forgot to notify you. Sorry. We made our reservations last week. I think it's the 14th to 20th, but I know we have a site.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Walt and Linda,

You can count on Don and Cindy Gilbert for the show. Just assign us where you need us. We will commute since we are so close.

Bighorn55

Hi All

Steve and Mary Thompson here. We have made reservations at Lazy Days for Jan. 15, 16 and 17. We are not under the Heartland Group(there was no space). We would like to volunteer a day or two(16, 17) and be part of any group events while we are there.

lindaw

Hi All

Steve and Mary Thompson here. We have made reservations at Lazy Days for Jan. 15, 16 and 17. We are not under the Heartland Group(there was no space). We would like to volunteer a day or two(16, 17) and be part of any group events while we are there.
Thank you Steve and Mary I have added you to the volunteer list for Wednesday and Thursday and to the
list for dinner Tuesday evening.
Linda

Kathi-27

linda, don't know if it will make any differance with your schuleing but we are trading in our bighorn on a landmark in oct. so when we come to the florida rv show we won't be in a bighorn any longer a new landmark Newport.

DebiMac

Walter, Linda, Nathan, and Byrd...John MacVie and I will be staying until the 21st. RV park reservations changed. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Thanks!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Walter, Linda, Nathan, and Byrd...John MacVie and I will be staying until the 21st. RV park reservations changed. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Thanks!

Yeah - glad to hear that ya'll can stay longer. Linda will adjust the schedule as needed.
B--

lindaw

I’m working on schedule as we speak.
Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Bighorn55

Hi Linda,

Starting to pack for our Florida Trip and the Tampa Show. Is there any dress code we need to follow for volunteering?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Steve and Mary Thompson

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Linda,

Starting to pack for our Florida Trip and the Tampa Show. Is there any dress code we need to follow for volunteering?

Steve and Mary Thompson

Hi Steve and Mary - if you have any type of HL rally t-shirt that would be great to wear while you are helping out. If not, that's ok too, just a polo shirt would work. I also wear my Heartland Owners Club name tag during my shift. In the past, the show has vendor tags for each of us as well but I'm not sure if that's the case this year. Be safe traveling and see ya soon.
Byrd

lindaw

M
Hi Linda,

Steve and Mary Thompson
Hi Steve and Mary,
most of us wear casual clothes, Jeans, shorts, a Heartland shirt if you have one and of course tennis shoes
because you will be walking around some. We will be having a catered meal at Lazydays on Tuesday evening and will go over the specifics about the show then. Looking forward to meeting you.
Linda

- - - Updated - - -

Good Afternoon,
If anyone is interested in volunteering for the RV Show, we have had a couple of cancellations.
Linda West

Status
Not open for further replies.