EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/16/2019 to 1/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebiMac

We have had an absolutely wonderful...and tiring...time working at the Tampa RV show with other Heartlanders. What a fun experience and I recommend it to anyone who might be on the East Coast at this time of year.

A few kudos are well deserved... Linda West worked very hard to organize and keep everything going. Lots of phone calls, emails, talking to all, and more! Thank you Linda (and Walter)! Byrd and Nathan Mathis also contributed to keeping things running smoothly.

Jim Beletti, thank you so much for the wonderful group dinner. Food was great and everyone enjoyed it a lot! We missed you!

Many people contributed to other meals (we certainly didn’t go hungry any day!)...a special shout-out to Paul & Sue Alfano for their smoked pizza and slow-cooked chili. And a thanks to everyone who brought wonderful side dishes to contribute to those meals! And, of course, there’s Kevin and Nelly...Nelly was so sweet to make goodies for everyone who was working! (As I said, we didn’t go hungry!)

Thank you everyone for a wonderful, welcoming time for these West Coast Heartlanders!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Good Morning Everyone
As we all said our goodbyes at Lazydays
I thanked you, but for the ones I didn’t,
thank you so much for volunteering your
time to promote the Heartland Owners Club.
Special thanks to Kevin Wolbeck who helped me
organize and finalize the details along with
Nathan and Byrd Mathis. Hope to see you
all in Goshen.
Walter and Linda West

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Heartland Owners Club wants to give a big Thank You to all of the volunteers who gave their time to help out at the Tampa Show. Not sure how many new members were signed up but without your help spreading the word, more and more people have learned about how the Club can be a benefit to Heartland owners.

A special Thanks go out to Linda and Walter West for heading up this years event as well as to all the cooks - Sue & Paul Alfano, Linda & Walter West and Nelly & Kevin Wolbeck - heading up several meals (hope I didn't forget anyone). All the side dishes and desserts were absolutely wonderful that everyone else made. Can we say that Heartlanders love to eat!!!

All of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Jim Beletti working with the different dealers to allow the Heartland Owners Club to set up tables within their locations. Thank you Jim.

Until next year -- Rally on.

Bighorn55

Thank you all for your southern hospitality towards these NE members. We had a great time at the rally and volunteering at the Show. We are hoping to meet up with you all again when we have time to visit (shopping for a new rig takes up a lot of time). We made it to Santee SC for the night. Then we head farther into the frozen north county tomorrow.

Steve and Mary

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.