2013 Prowler M31P-RET speaker sizes?

Nlambert

Hoping to find someone who has this camper that could possibly find some information for me since ours in in the shop and we don't have access to it.

We need to do a complete speaker replacement (4 inside, 2 outside) but I am having trouble figuring out the speaker sizes.

Would anyone happen to know the sizes of the inside and outside speakers? Thinking the inside are 6.5" but I'm not sure on the outside. I've asked the dealership to go check it out, but that was 2 days ago with no response yet. We really need to order speakers today if we can so that I can install them before our next trip. I appreciate any help that you all may be able to provide.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just kinda thinking here, you may also need to know the depth of the speakers.

Peace
Dave

Nlambert

Luckily the RV dealer finally called me back with the measurements. It seems that finding documentation on the 31PRET is difficult at best.

For future reference, if anyone needs to know the speaker size is 5.25" inside and out. I just ordered the replacements. Also, Dave to your point... I don't know the depth of the speakers so I gambled a bit on those. The ceiling speakers that I ordered are 3" deep and the exterior speakers are 1" deep shallow mount marine speakers. It may slightly affect sound quality but for how we use it I think it will work just fine.

In the event that they won't fit in the ceiling I have a woodshop so I'll build a set of adapters if need be. Thanks for the response!