The dream is just days away!

paulcoco

Hi all, picking up our first 5th wheel, Bighorn 3160 Elite on Wednesday..... Wife and I are well stoked to start this next chapter of our life's..... After our walk through, we are planning a 3 day weekend at a local State Park, just to practice and play...... might squeeze in a steak and a few beers to boot!
Love this forum, helped us both no end reading and researching different topics and questions..... Thank to one and all......
Pictures and updates to follow!
Happy travels all.
paulcoco

mlpeloquin

Congratulations! Make sure you do the walk through before signing. After you sign the dealer can take months to do the corrections. Download the pre-delivery inspections from OrigonCamper. https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection You may need four hours for the proper inspection. If needed, have the dealer fix everything and inspect it again before signing. Make sure that the techs did not cuff, cut, or damage the interior/exterior surfaces or the flooring.

kab449

Hi all, picking up our first 5th wheel, Bighorn 3160 Elite on Wednesday..... Wife and I are well stoked to start this next chapter of our life's..... After our walk through, we are planning a 3 day weekend at a local State Park, just to practice and play...... might squeeze in a steak and a few beers to boot!
Love this forum, helped us both no end reading and researching different topics and questions..... Thank to one and all......
Pictures and updates to follow!
Happy travels all.
paulcoco

Congrats to you. We love our 3160EL. Great floor plan backed by a great company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Congratulations! I'll add my usual note to take another couple with you as a second set of unbiased eyes. Invaluable. Give them a copy of the PDI and review it in advance...And don't sign until things are repaired.

Sandy

Gary521

When we got our first fifth wheel, we did exactly the same thing. Come to think of it, we did the same thing with the second. Its fun with that new rig.

paulcoco

Thanks guys, tomorrow is walk through day! We did check her out a little last Saturday, pointed out a couple of items, they tell us all will be done! Will not be signing unless Coco is happy..... She's the boss and a happy wife is a happy life..... :D:eek::cool:
Hopefully photos to follow!
Happy travels.....

paulcoco

Re: The adventure has begun!

Just a update, picked up our dream, out last weekend for a trial run..... all went well! ;)First RV trip.jpgEva and Cassidy.jpg

We did end up Sunday morning winterizing, Sunday and Monday lows around 26/28......
Where is the low point drain?
Thank you to one and all for your help in getting us started!
2012 F350
2018 3160 Elite
Paulcoco