3375KL Wiring Schematic

MikeDB

We would like to find out if it's possible to separate the 2 hanging lights above the sink island from the rest of the ceiling lights in the kitchen/living room. It's a little overpowering to light up 2/3 of the camper to wash dishes. A separate switch to power just the two would be nice. Has anyone done this?

MikeDB

Thanks for the info Bill! This looks like it would work fine. Now, does anyone have a wiring schematic? This would have to control the multiple small ceiling domes as they are the lights we don't need every time we light up the sink lights. I only have two access points - the switch and the sink lights - to splice this in to the circuit.

I was hoping to just isolate the hanging sink lights on their own wall switch. Either way I need to isolate the point where the domes and the hanging fixtures meet.

Not a well engineered lighting system.

Attachments

• LR Lights.jpg
    LR Lights.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 13

wdk450

Thanks for the info Bill! This looks like it would work fine. Now, does anyone have a wiring schematic? This would have to control the multiple small ceiling domes as they are the lights we don't need every time we light up the sink lights. I only have two access points - the switch and the sink lights - to splice this in to the circuit.

I was hoping to just isolate the hanging sink lights on their own wall switch. Either way I need to isolate the point where the domes and the hanging fixtures meet.

Not a well engineered lighting system.

Can't you somehow remove the dome lights to wire the receiver/relay(s) behind each one? Hopefully you can just stuff the receiver box into a void in the ceiling near the light domes. Maybe we need a picture to know exactly what we are dealing with.

Wiring diagrams are about impossible to get fromm Heartland.