EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Pahrump - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptkirk

Howdy Floyd, Becky and I are all set up in space #68.. Will be arriving the 17th and leaving the 21st.. Thanks Kirk...

lemmelhouse

Floyd, Just made our reservation for the rally and we have reserved spot #65, arriving on the 18th & leaving on the 22nd. See you then.
Carl Lemmel.

Hello Floyd

First time Heartland Rally attendees coming from Manitoba. Will arrive on Oct. 17 till the 22. Looking forward to the rally. Site 88 has been put aside for us. Possibility we may arrive by the 16th.

Will PM you with question(s).

rutranger

Hi Floyd,

Put me on the list to attend the rally. I will arrive on October 17th and be leaving on the 21st. I will call the RV Park in the morning to set me up for site 87.

Thanks,
Roy

rutranger

Hi Floyd,

Just to let you know I was able to complete reservation with the RV park for site 87. I've heard a lot of good things about your rallies. Cant wait to get there.. ��

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Floyd

Not going to be able to make it this year. I called the park and cancelled my reservation I had.
Going to miss seeing everyone, but the sore back will not let me go.

Thanks

Jim & Melody
and the Pug Ginger

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
We have a few sites left. If interested please let me know as I will be turning in the sites on Wednesday oct 3. Check out first page about pot luck side dishes. The club will provide pulled pork and tri tip for the pot luck. Floyd

Bobaca

We have a few sites left. If interested please let me know as I will be turning in the sites on Wednesday oct 3. Check out first page about pot luck side dishes. The club will provide pulled pork and tri tip for the pot luck. Floyd
Hi I’m a new owner of a big country 5th wheel trailer. What rv park in pahrump is the rally going to be?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I’m a new owner of a big country 5th wheel trailer. What rv park in pahrump is the rally going to be?
Take a look at post #1 of this thread. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Peace
Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

FYI : I Have made up a few more 7-way cords and a fer Docking Donuts for the Puhrump and Temecula rallys. First come first serve :)
I already have a few of the 7-way cords spoken for but I think I'll have 2 for Puhrump and 2 for Temecula.
Let me know if you want one and I'll put your name on it.

I keep saying I'm not going to make anymore but I keep giving in. This is close to 80 of them out there now.

I know we were supposed to be in Texas right now but we had a more important obligation to be at this weekend so the rallys are back on the table.
See you all there.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5d41b35132e7c5ea69ad7c46b547f9fb.jpg

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Jerrod Would you save one for Roger Meyer. He will not need it installed because after the rally he is headed to Texas to pick up his new landmark. Floyd

larkinstuart

FYI : I Have made up a few more 7-way cords and a fer Docking Donuts for the Puhrump and Temecula rallys. First come first serve :)
I already have a few of the 7-way cords spoken for but I think I'll have 2 for Puhrump and 2 for Temecula.
Let me know if you want one and I'll put your name on it.

I keep saying I'm not going to make anymore but I keep giving in. This is close to 80 of them out there now.

I know we were supposed to be in Texas right now but we had a more important obligation to be at this weekend so the rallys are back on the table.
See you all there.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5d41b35132e7c5ea69ad7c46b547f9fb.jpg
Hey Jarrod, what is docking donuts?
This is Liz

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lemmelhouse

Floyd,
Sorry but we have a family problem that has come up and we are going to have to back out of the rally if we can still cancel with the RV Park, if not we will have to make a decision on rather to go or not. We will miss not being there but hope to still make the Pechanga rally the following weekend, hope to see you there.
Carl & Sylvaine

RoadJunkie

For anyone that may be coming to the Pahrump rally I found this satellite antenna for sale in a campground very close to the rally location.2018-10-15 09.12.40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.