Unknown Control Panel Switch

JMS1963

We have a 2018 Bighorn 3760EL. When we picked it up at the dealership and we did the PDI with them I saw a small switch on the left side of the control panel that was not marked or identified. I asked them what it was for and they did not know. We could find nothing that it operated. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can find out what this is for ? We are now full-timers and this is only our 3rd day in our new Bighorn and we love it so far. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We have a 2018 Bighorn 3760EL. When we picked it up at the dealership and we did the PDI with them I saw a small switch on the left side of the control panel that was not marked or identified. I asked them what it was for and they did not know. We could find nothing that it operated. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can find out what this is for ? We are now full-timers and this is only our 3rd day in our new Bighorn and we love it so far. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Maybe an outside outlet for lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

I'd agree w/ previous post that it's your entry step light as we have the same thing on our BC. Buddy of mine is to make up some labels for us so we can mark them along w/ re-doing the labeling in docking station.

'Lil Guy'

The switch on our BH for the amber light behind steps in located on face of bottom interior step. Could it be for the 110 outlet in front of storage bay? Our switch is marked along with other switches inside of panel door. A picture of the switch might help with its identification.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
In our ‘17 BH that small unmarked switch on the control panel is for the led strip under the awning
Our outdoor step light switch is located on the riser of the bottom step up to the BR like Baker says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMS1963

Thanks everyone for the replies ! I did check and the switch does not control the 120 volt outlet outside and the amber light by the steps is controlled by a switch marked on the control panel. I am attaching a picture as suggested, hope this helps.

Thanks
Jamesbh1.jpg

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
If you have two sets of 110v receptacles outside one of those is operated off that switch. It's probably the one close to the awning arm up front. Try plugging in something and then turn on that switch.