Under side of 5th wheel nose

7T7

The underside of my 2011 Big Horn seams to be falling a little does anyone have any type of fix for this.

'Lil Guy'

Mine did it around the hitch pin area. I had lost a couple of screws in that location. Replaced and problem solved.

Gary521

Yes, there is a fix. Get some stainless decorative screws and screw into the support structure above. There are supports spaced about every 16 inches ( that is a educated guess ). To see where they are, open the front hatch and see if you can squirm around and locate the supports. I did this on my former trailer. The supports run parallel with the length of the trailer.

'Lil Guy'

Yes, there is a fix. Get some stainless decorative screws and screw into the support structure above. There are supports spaced about every 16 inches ( that is a educated guess ). To see where they are, open the front hatch and see if you can squirm around and locate the supports. I did this on my former trailer. The supports run parallel with the length of the trailer.
They make some cupped washers with rubber to seal on inside to go with the screws

sengli

Mine is doing the same thing after 5 years, it is beginning to sag as well. I thought about the screw idea, but its tough to find those studs for sure in there.

Lou_and_Bette

The material is just a type of fiberboard, IIRC, and if it has gotten wet from the inside, it can be deteriorating and no amount of supporting will last. The panel will need to be replaced if that is the case.