EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/24/2018 to 10/28/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeRWilsons

Hello Bill,

Please add Linda and Anthony into your rally. Looking forward to the fun. Site D-13 looks like it should fit us? Thanks.

GoodToGo

Thank you for the invitation to join your chapter. Hopefully we will try to join you. Do we need to make a deposit if we choose a site now?

Thank you,

Rick & Carol Kirkland

GoodToGo

Roxyscout

We are interested in attending this event however, unsure of the number of days. Do you have a venue available? Also, do we identify which pull through site in Section C we would like, and what if that isn't available?

CruzTerri

Hello, my husband, Lee and I (Terri) are new Heartland North Trail owners and this will be our first rally. Could you please put us down for 10/24 - 10/28 Site C13.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends. Hope it's ok for our little tt to join the group!

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hello, my husband, Lee and I (Terri) are new Heartland North Trail owners and this will be our first rally. Could you please put us down for 10/24 - 10/28 Site C13.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends. Hope it's ok for our little tt to join the group!

You will have a great time and we look forward to meeting you and your new rig! C-13 it is.

Bill K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billk263

We are interested in attending this event however, unsure of the number of days. Do you have a venue available? Also, do we identify which pull through site in Section C we would like, and what if that isn't available?

Hi,
You are welcome to come for any days you want, a couple or the entire time. Check the first post and see the list of sites, which ones are available, and look at the attached map. Let me know what site you want.
Really hope you can make it!

F_Goose

Hey Terri,
Congrats on your new rig!
Don't worry, we won't judge you in you little NT. Especially on your first rally. Now maybe if it was your 2nd or 3rd....:eek:

We will be right across from you in our almost as small NT. Looking forward to meeting you in October.

Fred/Leslie

F_Goose

Hey Trace,
For sure on the CH tournament. What, have you been practicing extra hard to try and win it all this year? Make sure to up the stakes before it begins.

We are currently at the Branson Regional Rally as part of our 3 month x-country road trip. Won't be back home til mid June! So you better keep practicing as we haven't been able to do much "bagging" while on the road.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again back in SoCal and returning as defending champs!
Fred

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Fred, I haven't played once since we played last year in Temecula. Trace

GoodToGo

Hi just confirming that you have us down for Temecula- 10/24/18-10/28/18 in site D-1.

Thank you!
Rick & Carol Kirkland
(+2 Terriers)

mlpeloquin

Wish we could go again this year. My wife has a 50th high school reunion this year and we will be in Massachusetts. Looking forward to next years though. It is a great rally.

billk263

Wish we could go again this year. My wife has a 50th high school reunion this year and we will be in Massachusetts. Looking forward to next years though. It is a great rally.

Bummer! Have fun! We’ll see you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.