EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Oklahoma City - 9/28/2018 to 9/30/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Paula and I will be attending. Made reservations to arrive Sept 24th and leave Oct 1st. Now, be gentle with us, we are first timers to a Rally! We are looking forward to it! :rolleyes:

Todd we’re looking forward to meeting you and Paula. We are always gentle! Anyway we were all first time rally goers. When we are at the rally do remind me to tell you about our first rally! I have you down and set to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveTyler

Orville, Kathy and I are planning on coming to see Barbara and Barbara. Reservations have been made with Ray. To arrive 24th and depart the 1st
Space 105. See you then. Dave

WRIGHT ll

Orville, Kathy and I are planning on coming to see Barbara and Barbara. Reservations have been made with Ray. To arrive 24th and depart the 1st

That’s great Dave and Kathy! Of course we’re looking forward to seeing you both. We have some activities planned and we hope y’all can participate. There’s fun time ahead here. Thanks, Orville

WRIGHT ll

Okay folks, our rally is already progressing smoothly! What I need to have as soon as y’all can get them to me is t-shirt sizes from everybody. Sizes and extended sizes and tall sizes. Please send them as soon as you can.
About the t-shirts, Oklahoma RV Center our partner dealership will pay for the t-shirts for all rally attendees so there won’t be any costs for the t-shirts. For any members who cannot attend the rally but still would like to have a shirt, there will be a $8.00 cost per shirt.

Last edited:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I would like a T-Shirt.. XL - Long waist.
Thanks for the info.. BTW... I don't need a hair cut...

I would like the Braums and Farm tour also..

BC

WRIGHT ll

Hello,
Cheryl an I will be attending arriving on 9/26/2018
We really enjoyed last rally. thanks

Bill
Bill and Cheryl we’ Looking forward to seeing y’all soon. Will you be participating in any tours? Also t-shirts will be furnished and they’re free to all rally attendees, paid for by Oklahoma RV Center. Will you furnish the sizes for the shirts as soon as you can? Thanks, Orville

- - - Updated - - -

Dave and Kathy, can you give me sizes for t-shirts? They will be free for rally attendees, paid for by Oklahoma RV Center. Need them as soon as you can get them to me.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
We just registered for your rally. We will be in Sept. 26 and leave on the 30. Look forward to seeing everyone. Want to do both tours and would like T-shirts. Will need XL and XXXL. Thank you.

Gayle and Larry

WRIGHT ll

We just registered for your rally. We will be in Sept. 26 and leave on the 30. Look forward to seeing everyone. Want to do both tours and would like T-shirts. Will need XL and XXXL. Thank you.

Gayle and Larry[/QUOTE

Hey Larry and Gayle, glad to have you here at our rally, let us know about any of the tours or the shooting range. Have you down for t-shirts too.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Orville, I would like to amend my t-shirt order to two XL shirts instead of one. Stella said I could have one after the company decided to furnish them to us. Also, if I didn't sign up for the tours and the shooting range, I would like to do so.

Thanks

WRIGHT ll

Welcome Ann and Joe to the rally. I have you down for t-shirts and Braum’s tour and Express Farms. I’lol post the agenda probably Monday afternoon, so be on the lookout.

WRIGHT ll

Okay folks, I posted the rally agenda today. Just go to the rally face page and click on the link at the agenda. No need to try to copy it because you will receive a copy in your rally bag.

Pokiejoe

Hi Orville,
We will be joining you guys. Will call the campground tomorrow and will arrive the 25th and leave the 30th. If it's not too late for tshirt sizes we will take a large and 3xt. Thanks!

WRIGHT ll

Hi Orville,
We will be joining you guys. Will call the campground tomorrow and will arrive the 25th and leave the 30th. If it's not too late for tshirt sizes we will take a large and 3xt. Thanks!

That will be great Don and Vicky! We’ Looking forward to seeing y’all and rallying with you.

XTTOWNCOP

We have reserved a spot for our first Heartland rally, arriving the 26th and leaving the 30th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lawton and Judy Brightwell

WRIGHT ll

We have reserved a spot for our first Heartland rally, arriving the 26th and leaving the 30th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lawton and Judy Brightwell

Hey Folks, we’re looking forward to having you at our rally and especially meeting y’all in person.

WRIGHT ll

This rally is shaping up nicely! The agenda link is posted for everybody to look at and you will get a printed copy in your rally bags. We will have four new members who will be their first rally. So welcome the Keller’s, Humphrey’s, Ostrum’s and the Brightwell’s.

Please don’t forget that the potluck dinner is an “old fashioned potluck “ so please bring your favorite entree and/or side or dessert.

After the hotdog supper we will have a “meet&greet and a short but informative chapter meeting to ho over announcements.

Please wear your t-shirts for the dealer open house.

Please remember the Heartland Gives Back program donate non perishable canned or boxed food or cash.

WRIGHT ll

Larry and Maryann Oberbeck will be at the rally, be good to see them again. They will be here from 9-25 to 9-30

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy and I are going to have to cancel. She has a continuing education class to attend and complete. She has to have so many credits to maintain her license. Catch you guys at the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.