Torque T31 heater air not in bedroom and main bath

pclayton2

Can anyone comment if they have any issues with the propane heater air not getting into the front bathroom or bedroom? I’m getting tons of hot air into the garage area and the two vents in the main living area but almost nothing coming into the front bathroom and bedroom. I even purchased vents with dampners so I could close them and force hot air into the bathroom and bedroom. But still almost nothing coming out.

danemayer

On most floor plans, the furnace is located toward the front of the trailer. If yours is like that, and you aren't getting air through the front registers, you may have a duct that's disconnected from the furnace, or is pinched.

pclayton2

On most floor plans, the furnace is located toward the front of the trailer. If yours is like that, and you aren't getting air through the front registers, you may have a duct that's disconnected from the furnace, or is pinched.

The Furnace is under a kitchen cabinet in the main living area. the vent that goes into the main living area and garage area are a straight shot of only a couple of feet, (tons of air flow) The ones for the main bath and bedroom, are about 12 to 15 feet away and run under the trailer back up into the two rooms. I would have to remove entire under belly cover to get access to them. That's way I was looking t see if anyone else has or had a Torque T31 or a Cruiser Stryker STG-3112 is having the same issue. These units are Identical.