Terry Classic v21 vs. v22

Hello. My husband and I are planning to purchase a camper soon. We have looked at so many and I fell in love with the Terry Classic v21. I love the floor plan. I have been doing lots of research on both the v21 and the v22, however, have not been able to actually see the v22. I love the spacious countertops in the v22, but really don’t like how the bed is tucked so tightly to both walls in the back. I’m looking for opinions and pros and cons of both. Also wondering if the 2018 v21 has the convection microwave. In general, looking for your experience with them. Thank you. I’m so excited to get one, I can hardly stand it! LOL

danemayer

Hi Retirement_adventures,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. The Terry owners on the forum should be able to answer your questions and any others that arise.

See you down the road.

Furious10

Sorry for the delay of answering you. First of all...Welcome to the Terry. We have the original V21 and there was no V22 when we got it. I still like the V21 better for a variety of reasons but, to each his own. Looking in both of them would be ideal. We also have a big community on Facebook and you are welcome to join us. There, you can find owners of both Terrys. Both layouts will not be perfect for everybody; you just need to find the one that "fits" you best. We love the V21 and made a lot of modifications to get it (almost) perfect for us. It's a great trailer and is very popular at campsites. Have fun.

Hello. My husband and I are planning to purchase a camper soon. We have looked at so many and I fell in love with the Terry Classic v21. I love the floor plan. I have been doing lots of research on both the v21 and the v22, however, have not been able to actually see the v22. I love the spacious countertops in the v22, but really don’t like how the bed is tucked so tightly to both walls in the back. I’m looking for opinions and pros and cons of both. Also wondering if the 2018 v21 has the convection microwave. In general, looking for your experience with them. Thank you. I’m so excited to get one, I can hardly stand it! LOL

Hi, My wife and I went between the 2 designs and decided on the V22 after looking at both. The Countertop space in the 21 was extremely limited in our opinion, no place to have a coffeemaker and do prep or other things. And the biggest for me was Queen ( RV Queen anyway ) vs Full in the bed size. So we went V22. The queen bed was the deal maker for us. We fold down the couch for my son and we have enough room for all 3. ( Plus 3 dogs )