ATF: North Trail - Dinette to bed setup

rashclan1

I have a 2017 29RETS Northtrail Caliber VIN#5SFNB3422HE333504 and am installing a dinette that i had you make in place of the table and 4 chairs. i need to know how the dinette is turned into a bed. i am lost on where the board with the 2 legs gets put and how. Help please.

danemayer

Hi rashclan1,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You'll probably do better to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. If this was a factory modification done at your request, someone should be able to help. I'd take a couple of clear pictures so they can understand the dilemma.

rashclan1

the booth dinette is the standard for this style of north trail. i got the table and chairs when we bought it. heartland built the booth and table to their specs and am just looking for info. thanks. new to the forum use and am looking forward to meeting new people.

klp605

You have the board with the aluminum legs (or metal) correct? You have to remove the dining table top and leg and set it aside. Remove all the cushions. Then you should be able to see how the board sits in the area where the table normally is. The board rests on the 3 sides of the booth. The cushions that are usually used for the back when set up as a table will cover the "bed" component. If our camper was here I would take some pictures.