Dometic Digital Thermostat to wifi thermostat

Anyone have info on a compatible wifi thermostat that doesnt require rewiring? Batteries are ok, we have constant wifi in unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
The Dometic wired ones are about the worst I have ever used! Way to many buttons and functions. Try to operate it in the dark and you hit the wrong button, and then spend a lot of time getting it back on track. Anyone install a LUX digital in their rig?

I put this one in the park model this winter, it operates the AC and heat just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044UYVFW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Chris

Chris, it doesn’t look as if this connects to WiFi. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Finding a wi-fi thermostat that is compatible with the Dometic system is the “Holy Grail” of RV enthusiasts. The propriety nature and serial bus of the thermostat has stumped the best of the best. I’m anxiously waiting for this nut to be cracked.

jbeletti

Finding a wi-fi thermostat that is compatible with the Dometic system is the “Holy Grail” of RV enthusiasts. The propriety nature and serial bus of the thermostat has stumped the best of the best. I’m anxiously waiting for this nut to be cracked.

I believe this is coming but I don’t know Dometic’s timeline on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk