Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome New Members-Missouri Chapter

Please help me welcome new members to the Missouri chapter

David and Cindy Ashby

We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome New Members-Missouri Chapter

Welcome from West Texas! Make sure you come to any number of rallies in the South Central Region!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Glynn and Angie Roberts to the Missouri Chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Clint Peters and also Debbie and Tom Fouts to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet the at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the Missouri chapter, Christopher and Kristy Harrell & Terry and Barbara Knox. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome from the HL Family to all of you. Hope to meet up with you all at a rally or down the road in the near future. Safe travels.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders

Welcome Christopher and Kristy Harrell and Terry and Barbara Knox! We are your Missouri/Kansas Chapter Leaders. Hope to see you at a rally soon. Missouri/Kansas Rally will be August 16, 2018 to August 19, 2018 in St. Charles Missouri. Link to it can be found under events

jayc

Please help me welcome Paul and Colleen Summers to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the Family. Hope to meet you both at a rally or down the road real soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tom and Elaine Hayes to the Missouri chapter of the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Murray and Dana Schwengels to the Missouri chapter of the club. e hope to meet them at a rally soon.

dlw930

Welcome to the Heartland family Tom and Elaine! We made our home base in Salem, MO after a couple years of full-timing.

dlw930

Welcome to the Heartland family Paul and Colleen! We make our home base in Salem, MO. Sign up for the MO rally in St Charles and we’ll see you there!

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dan and Sue Margiotta to the club. We hope to meet them at rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Carmen Barhorst to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Orville and Karen Applegate to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members James and Gina Taylor to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.