Welcome New Members - Missouri Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Karen and Mike Lupo & Chellee and Matt Garber to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Susan Arnold to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul and Rebecca Hunt to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Nancy and Allan Riddel to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dave and Jari Dawson to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Matt and Shiloh Little to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bob and Dee Schreihofer to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Richard (Rick) and Julie Murphy, Butch Barnes, and Melissa Smith to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David Hartmann & Arthur and Evelyn Taft to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Stephen Dobbins to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Stephen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Stephen Young and Theresa Houska to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Stephen and Theresa at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Neil Emily to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Neil at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Robert Schweizer to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Robert at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Walter and Sabrina Gruer to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally/

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Linda Hughes to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome Daniel and Jackie Foust to the Missouri chapter. Although the Missouri chapter is over for this year, there are many more rallies that they can attend and we hope to meet them at one.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and Kristina Ray to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Richard King to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Richard at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Chris Conklin to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Chris at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dennis and Cathy Browning to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Dennis and Cathy at a rally soon.