Welcome New Members - Missouri Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Richard Kern to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Richard at the next Missouri rally that is coming up May 14-17th in Danville Mo.

jayc

lease help me welcome new members James and Cathy Thompson to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet James and Cathy at the next Missouri rally in Danville Mo. May 14th-17th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Sharon Tillman to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet David and Sharon at the next Missouri rally on May 14-17th in Danville Missouri.

jayc

_leae help me welcome new members John and Angie Maxville to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome more new members to the Missouri chapter, Dorothy and Bob Golden. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Rosemerry Hansen Crubel and Mark Crubel to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Rosemerry and Mark at a rally in Missouri when they crank up again.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Tom and Ginger Boden to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Tom and Ginger at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Wayne and Charlene Raycraft to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Wayne and Charlene at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mark and JoAnn Hoppman to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Mark and JoAnn at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Thomas Poulter to the Missouri Chapter. We hope to meet Thomas at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Tim Pistole and Nancy Watson-Pistole & Corey and Jennifer Norton to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Michael Croker to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Michael at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Diane Wear to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Michael and Diane at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Malcolm and Janice Rhodes & Jerry and Janice Wirth to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Eric and Julie Distler to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Eric and Julie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Matthew and Linda Green to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Matthew and Linda at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Stephanie and James Thurman & Chris and Christen Glennto the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member Brad Gould to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Earl and Vickie Bland to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Earl and Vickie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Cory and Finley Miller to the Missouri chapter. We hope to meet Cory and Finley at a rally soon.