New Fuel 305

We just purchased a new Fuel 305 from Camping World in Wood Village, OR. The trailer was delivered to us, as we had a broken axle shaft in our truck that was waiting for parts. The trailer was missing the dinette table, one of the keys, and several other things. We have been having an issue with communication from Camping World. Supposedly the stuff is on order, but we cannot get a time line on when we will see it.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, how long did it take to get the missing parts?

danemayer

Hi Mike,

Best thing to do is call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you exactly which parts are on order, when ordered, and expected date of delivery to Camping World.

Thanks for your help. I will give that a try on Monday. We have a trip coming up for Memorial Day. and we would really like our table.

ML64

We just purchased a new Fuel 305 from Camping World in Wood Village, OR. The trailer was delivered to us, as we had a broken axle shaft in our truck that was waiting for parts. The trailer was missing the dinette table, one of the keys, and several other things. We have been having an issue with communication from Camping World. Supposedly the stuff is on order, but we cannot get a time line on when we will see it.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, how long did it take to get the missing parts?
our 322 did not have the table. Camping world scrounged one out of another trailer for us. Im sure it isnt the right one but what the heck. It works. Still waiting on some other stuff from them. Seems like once you take it home they could care less from that point on.

Yeah, so far no luck. I even tried to get them to pull one from another trailer. It has been over a month now since we got the trailer, and still there is no order with Heartland for the table. Looks like I am going to have to see if Heartland customer service can help. We have camped twice, and it is really inconvenient to have no table.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
If you don't mind doing the work yourself you can have Heartland deliver the parts directly to you and install them yourself. Then you can cut the problem (Camping World) out of the equation.

Rod

danemayer

Yeah, so far no luck. I even tried to get them to pull one from another trailer. It has been over a month now since we got the trailer, and still there is no order with Heartland for the table. Looks like I am going to have to see if Heartland customer service can help. We have camped twice, and it is really inconvenient to have no table.

Most likely the difficulty is that CW gave your table to someone else. So it's not a warranty claim against Heartland because it's not a manufacturing defect. CW will have to purchase a table. That's probably why they're so slow.

I submitted a request via the Heartland website. If I don't hear anything, I'll give them a call. Hopefully they can help me get somewhere.

danemayer

I submitted a request via the Heartland website. If I don't hear anything, I'll give them a call. Hopefully they can help me get somewhere.
Quickest way to get a response is to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Stay on the phone until a human being picks up.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
By selling a product that Heartland builds exclusively for them, Camping World seemingly holds their customers hostage for service.

Best bet is deal direct with Heartland for anything missing or can fix yourself. They are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondjim

By selling a product that Heartland builds exclusively for them, Camping World seemingly holds their customers hostage for service.

How sad is that, and what a great business plan for Camping World. Now if they would only create a "great" service department...............

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
How sad is that, and what a great business plan for Camping World. Now if they would only create a "great" service department...............

I don't think making happy rv buyers is their focus.....

BRIEF
Camping World buys Erehwon

... On a November conference call, Lemonis said his company is trying to reach the millennial outdoor enthusiast. This group is the fastest growing among RV buyers, partly because they value an active, outdoorsy lifestyle that includes not just camping but weekend soccer tournaments, hunting and fishing trips, tailgating events and outdoor activities, Lemonis said, according to a Seeking Alpha transcript.

"Not only does this widen our target market, but it allows us to cross out a comprehensive portfolio of higher margin recurring revenue products and services across a wider database of customers" who have a long life cycle with the retailer, Lemonis said. "This is this is the very essence of our business model and we remain focused on doing anything we can to grow our database and sell a variety of products and services across this database."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartland shipped a new table, and according to UPS it will be here on the 25th of June. I am very happy that Heartland has such good customer service.

Turkey Bay June 21, great weekend even though I cannot run more than the AC and the lights without tripping the breaker.

Attachments

• IMG_5882.jpg
    IMG_5882.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 36

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Even if the park is a 30 amp service park the 305 are 30 amp trailers so why would that be an issue?

Because each AC takes 16 amps of service to start if they are 15k, so that means that you would exceed the 30 amps of service just by 2 AC units, not to mention anything else, such as electric hot water heater, television, etc.. that you might be using at the same time.

Rod

frniners

Because each AC takes 16 amps of service to start if they are 15k, so that means that you would exceed the 30 amps of service just by 2 AC units, not to mention anything else, such as electric hot water heater, television, etc.. that you might be using at the same time.

Rod

He has two AC's? I thought his comment was that he cannot run the AC not run both